Men need to say all RIGHT!

Evasive hints and hope that he will understand why we are silent — not working. So men are arranged. If you need something — give it to me straight.

As I just said gently and kindly to her husband, "Buy me a slice of pizza, orange juice and ice cream. I want a slice of pizza, orange juice and ice cream". Clear, understandable wish.

This in turn was, I had gone to see and choose what you want. And in the hands gently took. No matter what it turned out to be a completely unknown man in the same jacket as my husband. He still agreed for me to buy everything. Although surprised, of course. "Of course — says. — What conversation? Maybe even the cherry pies do you want?". I apologized, of course. And we laughed.

But that is the correct approach. Clearly state your request or suggestion.

And not surprisingly, Byrne says that even an alcoholic instead of complex examples and analysis of the child needs to say clearly: "do not drink!". It works better.

And instead of a dozen questions like: "do you love me?" it is better to say gravely: "do you love me".

Can and in vain, in vain hope that the man in our unhappy face, and sharp movements will have an idea of why. And correct it. Or vague hints will conclude that haven't donated.

There may, of course, that our request is not satisfied. Happen. But at least you can avoid long and tiring performance with grievances and frustration: "he just doesn't understand me".

A little secret in a relationship, I want a divorce

Frankly. Understand.

And buy a slice of pizza if necessary. Or not buy — but then it is possible for someone else to turn to. What you can also to set the record straight... posted

Author: Anna Kiryanova

Source: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003261390679

Tags

See also

New and interesting