This woman in 61 years has become a style icon for thousands of people

Meet Sarah-Jane Adams. She is 61 years old, and she has two grown daughters, a loving husband and his small business selling vintage jewelry. She also has over 95 thousand followers on instagram. She never considered herself a beauty, so unexpected popularity in the Internet which came to her at age 59, was a surprise.

We at the Website are inspired by her story and want to share it with you.

It all started with the fact that Sarah Jane started a page on instagram to promote your business of selling jewelry. She had about a hundred or two followers when she's more of a joke first posted the photo. After a few hours the number of subscribers has increased markedly.

After a few days she wrote Ari Seth Cohen, a photographer from new York, who maintains a blog about beautiful and stylish older women. He saw a picture on the Internet, and in these days he was in Australia, where she lived, Sarah. They took a few pictures. After their publication in the blog Ari account Sarah-Jane began to rapidly gain popularity.

Thanks to the popularity of the Internet Sarah-Jane was able to realize his dream: she and her husband sold their home in Australia and now travel around the world.

"Everyone thinks that we are crazy, says Sarah-Jane. But I decided I didn't want to become one of those people who leave behind a lot of useless junk. Would rather travel around the world and look for vintage jewelry. Thanks to my sudden popularity in the Internet I found a lot of people who want to meet me and conduct joint projects."

Now Sarah-Jane has collaborated with many famous photographers around the world. She is not afraid to experiment with appearance and creates a bold and unexpected images.

"I don't like being called a style icon — says Sarah-Jane. — I would rather anticona. I'm not trying to keep up with fashion".

"My clothes are my protection, my guns, my camo, a reflection of my mood. I dress more for myself than in order to someone to impress".

Sarah-Jane gets many letters from all over the world. People thank her for what she inspires them to not be afraid to be real and live a full and happy life.

Photo preview Sarah Jane Adams

See also
Let's see how does this 50-year-old man: he's gorgeous!
This woman does yoga and drinks wine every day. Her 105 years

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/eta-zhenschina-zanimaetsya-jogoj-i-pet-vino-kazhdyj-den-ej-105-let-1387815/

Tags

See also

New and interesting