Almost every hopelessly ill

Our world is a world of the mentally ill. In the sense that most of us souls are wounded, bleeding, and almost everyone in the heart of the vast black hole. In these wounds we eyes hard closed, preferring to notice anything, but not own pain. From such illusions anything not treated will only get worse and hurt more and more. And live.We don't know how to love because you can love only the open heart. To open the same wounded terribly and hard again suddenly hurt? Therefore, we prefer to negotiate and share caring about each other, not letting other people in too deep and close.

We do not know how to build relationships, only to conclude different kinds of contracts — marriage, parent, friendly. He broke the contract — fine. Here are your responsibilities and my rights. Be careful!

We do not know how to trust, so all I want to do it yourself, no one could depend, for any who do not to adapt. And I will adjust and he gave you a knife in the back, that is in the heart. There even past wounds are not healed. Not to trust is another way to keep others at a distance.

We can't even be honest with yourself, because it hurts.

It hurts to look at those rags that have turned to your soul, it hurts to admit that you do not live as wanted, it hurts to give up their illusions and go where scary.

We're not going where I want it, and wherever necessary or where decided want. All go there, and it is good, means I have to go there, I guess. But what works for the tigers, is fatal to antelope. What is good and right for some, poison for others.

We are alone. Even living in the family among the people, we remain alone, not allowing anyone close, not opening, not trusting others. In our life, so many things we never tell — and not tell. Sometimes we even are proud of their lonely but no one hurt, wouldn't hurt will not leave. But not on Sunday, and will not listen and will not support.

We do hurt each other — sometimes accidentally, sometimes on purpose. And while we don't know about my pain to tell hope that he who loves, he guessed. And what if not?

Whole life we run away from the pain, hoping only that it ended. That heart no longer ached in his chest from hurtful words to someone's taunts no longer bothering to memories not stirs wounds that people do not betray, do not cheat, do not hurt. Know you don't want. I want "just was well."

We are ready to do anything, but to search our own hearts — scary. We prefer to go where it is easier, even if there are less interesting. We do not do what they want, what they want do not know. One must wonder how we live and how we are in this unhappy?

The world turned on its head. Almost every hopelessly ill. And because hopeless, that himself, his illness is not recognized. We have learned to be successful to invent complex mechanisms and build a huge house. But I have forgotten how to be honest, sincere, open and loving. Have forgotten how to listen to yourself and follow your heart. Moral principles – even basic – is now a relic of the past. What is the harmony with yourself you can talk.

We had to turn around to face ourselves. Just stop looking for something outside, but look inside.

To see the reasons for what happens around us, often lie within. And the external influence is possible only from the inside, from your heart.

Healed the wounds of his heart – or at least starting this way, we can change and what surrounds us. Maybe not quickly and not as much as I would like, but significantly.

To change any relationship is possible only in your own heart, and it gives a chance to change the appearance. To change any circumstances you must first in his heart. We often say that you can change, by changing yourself, but what does that mean?

It means to stop living in the illusion that the world is imperfect and I'm perfect (). To stop turning a blind eye to the wounds of your heart. To look honestly into your soul as if to stand naked in the mirror, without trying to prettify anything. To see his inner reality, and sometimes terrified her. And from this point to start a new story. The story of his healing. Healing of his soul. In some global sense this is our duty and our purpose in this world is to heal my wounded soul and help her find true shelter.

Believe me, it will be a different story, a different reality. published

Author: Olga Valyaeva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.valyaeva.ru/vse-my-beznadezhno-bolny/

Tags

See also

New and interesting