Love has five stages. But many stop on the third

"Apparently not my people", we often hear the excuse after sudden rupture of our friends or acquaintances. Or do we pronounce this phrase. But all around it seemed that you have just the perfect relationship. Yes, you, probably, themselves thought so. Often it is unclear why true love comes to naught. The website publishes an explanation for this phenomenon. Renowned psychologist jed Deymond after 40 years of clinical research came to the conclusion that most people actually finds the "his" people. They just do not stand up to the 5 inevitable stages of a relationship, stopping at the third. Let's look at them.

Love Love — this is the stage when you are intoxicated with happiness hormones; it is a time projection of all your desires and hopes to your partner. And the partner in this case is just the perfect man without a single flaw. Do you think that he will always fulfill your every desire, believe in every word he said, and dreaming about eternal love, along the way rejecting the doubts of any skeptic.

The official beginning of the relationship At this stage love becomes stronger, and replaces the official date of marriage. You get to know each other much closer, begin to affect all aspects of life partner. This time of togetherness and joy. At this stage most probably occur the long-awaited children, which only strengthens the bond. You feel secure, welcome. And I guess that just found it, and his person that, as they say, the fate that you never doubt it.

The frustration Here and breaking all expectations. This is the stage when there is a feeling that feeling permanently down, that partner becomes just impossibly predictable, and his behavior begins to irritate. I want to take a break. Or even to admit that it was not your man. It comes and goes? Why put yourself and the person you once was good. Once...

Overcoming the crisis and the transition to high love If you closed his eyes and reluctantly confidently pass the third stage, I get the following: you have erased the illusion that you projected for your favorite. You see not who you were and wanted to be around him, and that is a real person. You are taking, and most importantly, understand all the shortcomings of the partner. You heal each other and move to the stage of the so-called high love.

Awareness of the true power of your couple With the understanding that you learned to overcome your differences and found a deep, lasting bond in their relationship comes the understanding that you two have the power to change something in this world. Not only to live together but to live together for a common cause. To work together, to write, to create — anything. And when you start to work and think as one, overcoming all stages, you will be able with 100% accuracy to say: "This is my man."

via menalive.com/stages-of-love/

Tags

See also

New and interesting