I did the repair. Someone funny and who not!

The website publishes a truly topical story of a guy who for once decided to engage in farming. I was left here alone, my wife and son went for a walk. Reprimanded me, they say, can not have that day to glue the nut in the balcony, the son tore.

I decided on the glue "Moment" to plant, so surely. I poured glue on this part, not regretted, carry, sit, kiss. Sitting forward, under pressure. Well, wait, let — hold. Wanted to go... oops... Ambush... Glue dripped on the way to the floor, and specifically dripped, and I stepped bare foot, but still all the weight was sitting about 3 minutes... Dead, in short.

The balcony is open, ventilate, cold can not close. Mobile is on the table, you see... to Reach out — in any way, even closer to home, but also did... Trying to come off, hurt, not, sitting firmly. The wife will be walking at least another hour.

At first I called myself all those than referred to those who fucked with me in traffic on the road... Tried to spit, maybe soak it a bit wrong.

The result: I'm frozen, stuck and angry... Sit smoke, waiting for the inevitable shame and mockery of his wife. Calling I don't answer, of course... Turns the key, well, I think all is about to begin... briefly, after realizing what happened she just fell to the floor and was in hysterics... Taking with me promise to take her to the restaurant, brought me a bottle of solvent... now I Have psychological trauma.

Go in Slippers, ladies and gentlemen!!!

via storyfox.ru/post/ochen-smeshnaya-istoriya-o-neudavshemsya-remonte/

Tags

See also

New and interesting