Liz Burbo: body Shape store the information about the psychological trauma

We used to look at the figure from the point of view of where we need to lose weight where to tighten the muscles, and where to build the form. Do you know what your body tells you about what kind of person you are, what you want, suffer, why fear? Body can tell not only about what kind of lifestyle you lead and what the diet.

Unbelievable but true: canadian psychologist Liz Burbo found that our figure stores information about our psychological injuries. What can you learn about yourself and your friends, just by looking at them carefully? There are several basic body types and interpretations for each of the types.

TYPE "HUDYSHKI"

Jealous of anorexic models who weigh less than 50 kg and have literally the bones appear? Not worth it! This indicator of physique injury "rejected".

Trauma "rejected" is characterized by a very fragile, sickly thin body. Such a person can easily be invisible and generally is able to "blend into the background." Rejected categorically do not want to be in the limelight.

Injury rejected typical unwanted children. For example, when the mother passionately wanted a son and a daughter. Or when the father is not ready to have children and the son became for him a burden rather than a welcome gift. Rejected people all the time I feel superfluous. Do not believe in its right to exist. Too scared to panic and not cope with their own fear. Closed, hard to open and communicate mainly with people who have know.

TYPE "FRAGILE CREATURE"

Surely you have noticed how many girls have problems with posture. Despite the advances in modern medicine, not so many people manage to get rid of slouching and keep your body in tone. And all because of the hunched shoulders and weak, as if sagging body indicates internal injury "abandoned".

This girl did not just throw people, and predominantly male. Starting with the father who either left the family or just one for the girls moment was not there, and ending with the suitors who often leave the lady or ladies for the sake of others, or for your work/entertainment/friends/relatives etc.

People with trauma-abandoned love to attract everyone's attention. This mindset often makes a career in politics, show business, etc. Abandoned more afraid of being alone. That's why they try to surround themselves with crowds of people.

But the most favorite ones usually keep next to him, falling from them into the addiction. "Without you I cannot live", "If you leave me, I'll kill myself", "I feel so bad, how can you turn away from me in difficult moments?" — here's a typical abandoned ways to keep a loved one close by.

TYPE "CRUMPETS"

Overweight women, whose shape is reminiscent of bulk Apple, suffer from the injury "humiliated". In the childhood they repeatedly humiliated, including publicly, for example, calling a "slut" or "sloppy pig".

Growing up, these women became painfully shy. Possessing a truly maternal kindness, concern, sensitivity, ladies of this type are always trying to take under his wing all the friends. And often take on other people's problems.

People with trauma humiliated ashamed of their needs and believe that pampering yourself is a terrible selfishness and blatant indecency. Yet the body requires some kind of reward for hard work. That's why these women are constantly sticking sweet and not only their needs, especially sexual.

TYPE "HANGING PEAR YOU CANNOT EAT"

There are women with extremely sensual figure. They have an easy top — neat, small Breasts, slender shoulders and curvy bottom — wide hips, a tummy emerging, expressive buttocks. These women have trauma "devotee". Their main problem is that people, especially men — don't meet their expectations.

In the end, these women found it difficult to trust other people, because everyone seem to them as traitors. These women really want to be reliable and responsible, but they manage it with great difficulty. They are great manipulators and can control other people. However, due to the lack of trust, excessive control comes to the absurd and can bring a lot of excitement and they themselves and other people.

TYPE "PERFECTION"

Girl with a perfectly proportional body and a perfect figure suffer from the trauma of injustice. In my childhood my parents did not appreciate some of their services to the dignity or, on the contrary, accused them of something for nothing. Since then, injustice has become a major issue these girls. They tend toward perfectionism at all, because they do not want to be vulnerable and give others a reason to "dig".

From the side they can look "the snow Queen", cold and indifferent. But really they are just used to constantly "keep face". They are afraid to show their vulnerability. But if other people will use the "unjustly accused" cold, terribly hurt and offended them.

Psychosomatics: what you say excess fat on the stomach

How the genetic code affects the character and destiny

This is too General noticed the images and do not always coincide, and it happens that some people have the body indicates the presence of multiple injuries. What type of figure is dominated by such emotional trauma and prevails. However, the path to healing is to fully accept yourself with all your advantages, characteristics and even weaknesses...posted

Source: www.ranibu.ru/svyaz-figuryi-i-vnutrennih-travm.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting