We read in telu- body types and their values

We used to look at the figure in terms of where it is necessary to lose weight, where to tighten muscles, and which build the form. Did you know that your figure is about what you people what you want from what suffering, what fear? "Useful advice ladies" will teach you to read the body of people!

The body can tell us not only about what lifestyle you lead and what diet practice. Unbelievable but true - Canadian psychologist Liz Bourbeau found that our figure stores information about our psychological traumas. What can you learn about yourself and your friends, just by looking at them carefully?

There are 5 main types of physique and 5 interpretations for each type.
Too thin, a la "Skinny»
Envy anorexic models who weigh less than 50 kg and who are literally bone shine? Not worth it! This figure indicator of injury "rejected." Trauma "rejected" has a very fragile, sickly-thin body. Such a person can easily seem from the outside invisible and generally able to "blend into the background." Denied categorically do not want to be in the limelight.
Injury rejected typical for unwanted children. For example, when a mother longed for a son and a daughter. Or when my father was not ready to have children, and the son has become rather a burden to him than a welcome gift.

Rejected people always feel superfluous. Do not believe in their right to exist. Very afraid of panic and unable to cope with his fear.
Fragile creature with bowed shoulders
Surely you've noticed how many girls have problems with posture. Despite the advances in modern medicine, it is not so many people manage to get rid of the stoop and bring your body in tone. And all because the stooped shoulders and weak, like a slack body - indicates an internal injury "abandoned." This girl is not just throwing people and predominantly male.
Since his father (who either left the family, or just once in an important moment for the girls not to be near) to the suitors, who often leave the lady or ladies for others or for the sake of their work / fun / friends / family, etc. . People with trauma abandoned love to attract attention. It is this psychological type often makes a career in politics, show business, etc. The left most afraid of loneliness. That's why they try to surround yourself with crowds of people. And the most favorite ones usually kept beside him, sinking them into dependence. "I can not live without you", "If you left me, I will kill myself," "I feel so bad, how can you turn away from me in a difficult moment?" - This is the typical way to leave to keep a loved one close
. Butter
crumpets Complete women, whose shape resembles the filler apple, suffer from injuries "humiliated". As a child, they are not humiliated once, including the public, for example, calling "pig" or "sloppy pig." Growing up, these women became painfully shamefaced. With a truly maternal kindness, thoughtfulness, sensitivity, ladies of this type are always trying to take under his wing all the friends. And often take on other people's problems.
People with trauma humiliated embarrassed by their needs and believe that indulge yourself - a terrible selfishness and flagrant impropriety. Still, the body requires some kind of reward for hard work. That's why these women are constantly seize their needs (especially sexual!).
HUNG PEAR, DO NOT eat
There are women with unusually sensuous figure, such as Jeanne Friske. They are lightweight top (neat, small breasts, thin shoulders) and a lush bottom (wide hips, the emerging tummy, buttocks expressive). These women inherent trauma "devotee". Their main problem is that people (especially males) do not justify their expectations.
As a result, these women are hard to trust others, since everything around them seem traitors. These women really want to be a reliable and responsible, but in fact it manages this with great difficulty. They are great manipulators and deftly able to control other people. However, due to lack of confidence in their excessive control comes to an absurdity, and can bring a lot of excitement to themselves and people around.
SAMO EXCELLENCE
Girls with perfectly-proportionate body and the ideal figure to suffer from injustice injury. As a child, the parents did not appreciate some of their services on the merit, or, on the contrary, accused them of something for nothing. Since then, the injustice was the main problem of these girls. They strive for perfectionism in everything, because they do not want to be vulnerable and to give others a reason to "undermine".
From the side, they may look kind of "Snow Queen", cold and indifferent. But in fact they are just used to always "keep face". They are afraid to show their vulnerability. But at the same time, if other people will manage with the "unjustly blamed" cold, then this terrible hurt and offend them.
P.S. In most people, the body indicates the presence of several injuries. What type of figure is dominant, such an emotional trauma and prevails. However, the path to healing - a full acceptance of themselves, with all its advantages, features and even shortcomings.

Tags

See also

New and interesting