Nedomyslie - the scourge of the twenty-first century

In recent years, the phenomenon has received the widest dissemination of human thoughtlessness. The essence of it is that people do not think out the consequences of their actions. That is not reviewed before the results.

Very often, we take for stupidity for stupidity. Or even for bestiality. For example, the driver drove into the intersection loaded. He blocked the movement of everyone who is on the side of the road and waiting for the green light. But by I did it, probably not out of anger, not because he is stupid vile beast. He just did not wearied his unhappy golovochku think through the consequences. Now all the honking his (usually her!), Called the most unflattering epithets of informal vocabulary, aggravate the already unenviable fate of miserable life.

"Leave the cat a lot of water, my three days there will be," Mom says. And my son is bringing cat polutoralitrovyh packaging plastic bottles. Drink, tomcat! The fact that the cat can not afford to open a bottle and drink from it, even the son does not occur. They asked a lot of water - and he brought a little more, what problems? He did this not from stupidity. And not from hatred of the unfortunate cat. From thoughtlessness!
Or to work. Said the manager, check for vendor invoices before delivery of equipment .. Why should the customer know how much clocked mediator? And it can be ordered by it all. The manager found where the customer is stuck overhead. The manager put them in an envelope. Just put the envelope in the cargo hold in the most conspicuous place. Nedomyslie! It's not out of a desire to substitute his own company.

And not even from the natural dullness sheep. No. It's just what he thought: it's not. Again folly!

I recently it seems that the scourge of the twenty-first century is not separatism. And it is not AIDS. And it is not cancer. And not even the threat of global terrorism. Beach twenty-first century folly.

I ordered a taxi. I say - let him stand on the Engels Avenue towards the ring road, without crossing the Prospectus education. Which is easier? The specified Avenue. Given direction. Given point. Knowing chronic stupidity taxi dispatchers told twice and forced to repeat. And what do you think? Taxi no. Call back, I explain that the taxi costs from "Ozerki" shopping complex kilometer and a half. Why? Because she thought it was close. Why? In general, it is not clear. Nedomyslie.

For such I think it is necessary to do a Rubik's cube of the same color. And it can be non-rotating. Let enjoy!
And how each one of us, dear friend, suffered from thoughtlessness relatives, friends, colleagues and just people, completely extraneous? Furious, insulted, accused of stupidity, disgusting and evil intent?
And as each of us has suffered from its own folly? She scolded herself, feeling of inferiority?

A struggle with thoughtlessness, in general, very, very simple.

Try any of their action to bring to the result. Virtually. Just try to see the logical conclusion of your actions. Without fanaticism. Do not forgotten the impact of the payment card on the fate of future generations. Just browse through it, what will your action.

And you will see how stupidity gradually begin to leave your life. Instead, it comes the realization.

But that's a topic for a lot of serious research.

Tags

See also

New and interesting