How to do everything: 5 steps

Don't put off until tomorrow what you can not do it at all.

Before trying to do all this "all" we need to bail out. And it's more than you think. What you need is the refusal to perform 99% of actions, and not postponement until later. Putting aside for then, you put the right thing in the Treasury of your stress and together with him grow pangs of conscience because you don't have time. When you gave up, you feel alive and energized.

Mostly it's an urgent emergency that will be resolved by themselves or without your participation. They are not included in the scope of your responsibility in life.

Conclusion: give up the majority of cases generally, the urgency is an illusion.

To do this, don't do what you can do.

There are cases, which cannot be totally rejected. Projects should move forward, the problems must be resolved, and the refrigerator must be replenished. But this does not mean that you have to do it yourself, delegate. I started a saying which helps me to have time to do everything, “the only thing you cannot delegate is going to the dentist, although if you have dentures, then it is already possible to think of something.”

It is not a question time to push all their commitments to someone. Here it is necessary to think so – different people have different talents, and we all go through different stages of life. At this stage you need to do one thing, and for those who you delegate to others. If you know how to delegate, you will teach them a lot in the process of working together.

Don't let other tasks that you develop.

There are times when there is someone to delegate to, but the skills needed to perform the job you will need yourself. Here we have to think long term. One-off jobs leave professionals, pay them money and you will get everything done in life. But what is vital to your success, what you need to do in 5 years is better than today, you have to master yourself.

It's not a question of economy, it is a question of quality of performance. There is a saying “nobody knows about the disease so much as the patient himself”. This is because of his “disease” care about him more than even the doctor.

Ie as an example — how to sell or how to promote your business, you have to learn yourself. You know him better than anyone else. How to promote the website of the company — need to know yourself, and that money does not just fly out the window, and will fly there all the time. And details such as a logo or outdoor advertising, of course, be done in conjunction with the creative advertising Agency. You will never have time to master photoshop to their level, not to mention useful ideas that you can offer.

Conclusion: delegate everything except those things that develop your talents, absolutely necessary for a successful business.

Before I take on a new commitment, I should decide how old the commitment.I'll stop.

We need to remember that your day should be like a business suitcase, and not to a condom, you can blow up to the limits of your imagination.

In the suitcase they have their offices, and if you try to do everything you overfill one of these offices, the other will have less space.

How to learn faster: 6 ways to adjust the brain to a new24 genius life hack for perfect clean of refrigerator

If your day is more like a rubber product, use your creative thinking, or who have life experience richer – think hard and decide where to this product the place.

I hope for your decency. You thought correctly – in the trash.

Conclusion: each “Yes” in one place should mean “no” in another.

What I decide to do, I do 100%.

So I have time not only to do, but do it better than others. published

Source: vk.com/blacklionmag?w=wall-95325074_20066

Tags

See also

New and interesting