What do not know about the gas stove diligent housewives and their friends

There are women I admire all the time! For example, mother-of-threeOne of them is my son’s classmate. This busy businesswoman is slim, as if she never gave birth, and her children are raised perfectly. The woman does yoga, every week manages to go to church and often goes to another city to show fashion designers.

Her husband helps her in everything. And since they live in the suburbs, the husband takes the children to school every day by car, covering 20 km. He adores his wife and children, and this is noticeable even to the person who sees the family for the first time!

I am interested in people who are better than me. I wonder how they do that. How is it possible to be a great mother, hostess and at the same time a woman who does not forget to take care of herself and looks gorgeous? One day, we talked to Daniel's mother, and she said that she could handle everything successfully. keep up It helps ... the gas stove.

DepositPhotos

There is a curious theory of four burners. Four burners On an ordinary gas stove symbolize work, family, health (sport), hobbies. The theory says that to achieve maximum success in different areas of life, you need to “turn off” one burner, or better – two at once!

DepositPhotos

“I think that is wrong. After all, sports do not take as much time as work, while helping to keep health strong, and the figure is slim! Excluding any physical activity from everyday life, you will not save much time, and your health will be ruined. We can do everything!

There are 168 hours in one week. 60 takes a job, and it doesn't matter if you work in the office or you're a housewife. It takes about 56 hours to sleep. Only 3 hours a week of the total amount of time can be spent on sports, 2 hours for the soul, on trips to the cinema and theater. A total of 46 hours will definitely remain for family lunches and dinners, walks with children, joint leisure with her husband!

DepositPhotos

We must not forget that burners are regulated! They have not 2 positions - turn on / off, but many different heating modes. A smart woman knows when to add fire to make the dish well fried, and when to reduce the light, make the quietest and smallest.

DepositPhotos

And if one burner is on a big fire now, the fire on the other three can be reduced. And not all dishes require a lot of fire. Remembering, what to do Throughout the day, always think about the burner! You will live your life to the fullest without losing anything.

How to get to workGive time to your husband, children, and loved ones? You just need to want to do everything, and it will turn out in the most organic way! The simple, truly feminine principle of four burners will help. Cooking is in our blood! We can live our lives as if we were cooking a specialty dish.

DepositPhotos

If this advice seems appropriate, share it with your friends! I loved him, I confess. There is a lot more time and nothing is lost! It seems like a small step towards a happy life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting