The assistant cook explained how to walk more than 10,000 steps daily

Any movement is useful. It is not very useful only daily. sofa and the complete absence of any movement. Here’s what walking is all about, I’ll tell you a bit below.

The main beauty of walking is its accessibility. You don’t have to be physically fit or buy a gym membership. You don’t need to walk a couple of hours a day. This will bring you a lot of bonuses. It’s not just about physical benefits. Walking can also help with many mental problems.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Melanie C (@meditateintheflow)

Experts advise to walk at least 10,000 steps a day. If you like different gadgets and you have a smart watch or a fitness bracelet, then there is a default goal. However, I advise you to immediately increase it to at least 15 thousand. It may seem to many that going through so much in one day is incredibly difficult. However, this is actually a very small number of steps.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mark Maddo (@markmaddowatches)

By the way, a fitness bracelet is very motivating to walk more. There is some special pleasure in seeing the coveted mark on the clock. The feeling that the day was definitely not in vain, because you did something for yourself and your health. So you decided to start walking more. How do you get the right number of steps?

First, create for yourself. favorable conditions while walking. Wear comfortable shoes that will definitely not rub your feet, turn on your favorite music. If you do not like to listen to music or want to combine pleasant with useful, I highly recommend you to start listening to podcasts or audiobooks. You can walk around and learn something new at the same time.

You can increase the number of steps taken per day. abandon. I completely abandoned trams and trolleybuses at the beginning of the pandemic. In this sense, she played into my well-being. Going far enough to work, but I enjoy walking to the office. There is time to relax a little, finally wake up and tune in to a productive working day.

Now the obvious bonus of walking is to avoid large crowds. You significantly reduce your chances of getting infected, and also improve the condition of your body. Fresh air is also good for you. It's especially important for those. stafferwhich cannot be properly aired.

Movement is life! This phrase is not for nothing often repeated. A sedentary lifestyle, in which there is no place for even the slightest stress, is not so terrible. If it lasts no more than a week. It's not at all. in the absence of overweight or attractive appearance. These aspects are rather pleasant bonuses of daily activity. The good state and proper functioning of all the most important systems of our body is much more important.

Try hard. exploit. Stop using the elevator, let your car rest, walk to the store and the market. If you find it difficult to walk 10,000 steps at first, start with at least 5. Now spring has come, the weather has improved, which means that you can enjoy spending the weekend in the air. And at lunchtime it will be nice to get some air out on the street, leaving the stuffy office.

Tags

See also

New and interesting