Apple pie may not be just sweet! Gentle, gentle dough cabbage filling...

This is my favorite fall pie. Savory pie with cabbage in the oven always turns out, such cakes to cook — a real pleasure. No extra endeavors. Incredibly fragrant, cozy homemade Apple pie will do surly autumn weather outside the Windows of the kitchen!

You can experiment, for example, prepare the filling not only cabbage, but also with mushrooms, with chopped boiled egg. The dough will have a delicate taste and pleasant color, adding a bit of turmeric and ground cumin, I often do. I'm sure you'll like this version of Charlotte!

Apple pie with kaposztasmegyer
  • 150 g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 300 g of cabbage
  • 0.15 l of yogurt
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 0.5 tsp. soda
  • salt to taste
  • breadcrumbs to taste

Cooking
  1. Sodium or finely slice the cabbage, fry it in vegetable oil with spices and salt.

2. Mix the egg, yogurt, baking soda and salt.

3. Then add to the mayonnaise mixture.

4. Gradually podsypaya the flour to form a malleable dough.

5. Grease the form of vegetable oil, pour in it half of the dough. Then put the prepared stuffing and pour all remaining batter.

6. Precipi Apple pie with breadcrumbs, place in the preheated oven and bake about an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.

7. Juicy pie is ready! Ah, coming home from work will do...

Cabbage pie for the lazy will be ready in an hour! See the detailed recipe below. It is possible that after this you'll go looking for the need for Charlotte products...

Bon appetit! The taste of the pie can be compared to warm arms, warming in a gloomy autumn day. Prezentuj friends recipe original Charlotte, telling about this article on his page!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting