10 ways to beat a bad mood

Each of us occasionally suffers from a bad mood. Sometimes, for whatever reason, sometimes for no reason. Although there's always a reason. Just not always we want to admit it to yourself. Don't give up. There are many ways to beat a bad mood, and we will tell you about the most effective of them.

Food and sports. Sometimes a piece of chocolate can turn our mood upside down. No one suggests that a bad mood should always "stick". But to give your brain and your body some food that he wants, is not a crime. Then you can burn it out. They not only prevent deposition of calories on the sides, but also contribute to the release of endorphins (happiness hormone), which will improve the mood. Sometimes even a simple walk can do wonders, so don't be lazy to walk outside, especially on a Sunny day.

Engage in something creative. A study conducted by British scientists (the real one) has proven that creativity and creative classes help to improve mood. Drawing, music, writing can all help, no matter at what level you have mastered each of these classes. Even if you don't know how to draw, take this and try to learn. Kill two birds with one stone!

Smile. Right now, reading this article. Even if you are bad, squeeze out a smile. And again, back to the study that proved the theory that link "good mood-a smile" is a two-way communication. The facial feedback hypothesis is that facial expressions can change the mood. So remember smiling at that moment, when you get sick.

Will be a good thing. Doing something good for another person, you will feel much better. Therefore, if you make yourself happy you can't, try to make happy someone else. Big or small the act — is not important. Even the smallest step will bring you pleasure.

Listen to the music. In the moment when I write this article, the background is Pink Floyd, which is one of my favorite bands. I listen to them not only during work but also when I want to relax or have some fun. I encourage everyone to listen to Pink Floyd, everyone has their musical preferences. But music is a magic thing.
Not going to say what happens to the brain in that moment, when we listen to really nice music, but I can say for sure that it helps. So, if you want to relax and forget for a while about their problems, turn on your favorite music and enjoy it. But if you don't know where is the best place to listen to music, here you can find a review of the best music services.

Not crevices on the other. We are all selfish and only think about yourself. This is normal. But the next time you feel overwhelmed, try not to spoil the mood of others. If you feel that now would be to insult or offend another person because of their mood, better go away and be alone. Later you will be grateful yourself for it.

Take a break. Close your eyes and think about anything but not about the green Zebra. Now tell me, what do you think? Our brain is designed in such a way that if he fixated on something, you will continue to think in this direction more and more. In a situation with a bad mood that does not suit us. As soon as you feel that only think about his bad mood, immediately switch to other thoughts and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Better yet, do something that will distract you from negative thoughts.

Breathe and clear your mind. Yes, it sounded as if I am a master of martial arts. But a few deep breaths can really help to calm down. Think of it as the simplest form of meditation, and it is, as you know, can work wonders. Sit back in a quiet and pleasant place, and try anything not to think for a few minutes. It's hard at first, but then will become easier and easier.

Find the reasons. If a bad mood is a one-time or rare occurrence for you, then nothing to worry about. But if you begin to notice that it happens more often than we would like, note the reasons for the bad mood. You can start a diary in which to record all the key events of his life. And then analyzing it to get to the causes of their own depression.

Will solve the problem. The last point is the most important step. If you know or have found the reason for his bad mood, she will have to deal. If this is the man, talk to him, if this is some kind of problem, make an effort to address it. No need to spend all your free time and think about it, but don't let it take root in your life.

Source: brainswork.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting