Swing from good to bad

Human nature is a lot of duality. We have two hands and two eyes. And quite often we feel ambivalent impulses. Often customers, detecting had two different parts, afraid that it is a sign of mental illness. No, not every duality is a sign of schizophrenia, but we tend to swing themselves on a swing from good to bad. In this article I will try to explain, which increases the amplitude of the swing and what helps make it smaller.

With all of our duality, of course we tend to love the good and dislike the bad. And it is natural to seek good and avoid bad. It's a great motivation-survival. But it is important to understand that we will not be able to completely avoid the bad and fill your life exceptionally good.

The child believes in the idea that candy will be as much as you want. But the more Mature the person becomes, the more he is able to string together good and bad, to mix and integrate, resulting in something new and colorful.

How is a spontaneous process swing on a swing – smooth movement from one side to the other. To push and then the amplitude will be greater, but it is impossible to stay in the peak for long, because the natural movement will carry us to the other side. One emotion after another, it's a smooth process, in which something new appears.

So, to effectively integrate the good and the bad, we need to experience both good and bad. Notice in ourselves and the evil impulse and the good, and bad intentions and positive. Here and there, here and there. And then these impulses can be joined.

However, we are rather accustomed to ignoring the "bad" in itself, unpleasant, unworthy, because it would mean that I was bad. If I'm angry at the baby – so I'm a bad mom. If I want to flirt with a friend of her husband – so I don't love him anymore. If I'm not ready to help the person – it means nothing good about me to say.

Ignoring a fact that we classify as poor, we longer leave itself on the swings, swung to the side of GOOD. Hang out in one half of rocking. Well, sort of as if above us was a tree branch, for which you can grab on to and hang in the side where there is only good.

And when you have no strength to hold the position that everything is OK, we're going in the opposite direction – and unfortunately remain in the BAD too long and deep. Natural and smooth flight with the swing turns into a rapid overshoot between two positions and in long freezes in one.

So, to reduce the amplitude and speed of sway, we have at the moment when all is well to remember that it's not forever, that would be bad. Oh how hard it is to remind ourselves of this. Though some may be harder in the moment bad be mindful of the fact that this is not all that bad also comes good and ends.

Sometimes the emotions we wrongly understand that is a deep dive in one sense – if I can feel it to the bottom, entirely-entirely, I mean emotional. I think that in emotion, as in the artistic image is not only important to master all seven colors (or seven notes in music), but also to learn to mix them on the palette (in a piece of music). After all, no artist does not use pure color, without impurities, but they in the nature do not really exist. It is also important for smooth flow of emotions, without getting stuck in any of them.

What happens with us when all is well? I want to hold this moment, keep it off longer. As my clients say when I remind them about the bad – well as you can, poor it and so it comes, why to remember it, why specifically to artificially introduce it into your life in such a recollection.

Uh no. I think you will agree with me, following my logic, what is artificial will be just deleting the bad from my life. The stronger hold the door and let someone inside, the more he will pull, yet will not rip the handle out of your hands and will not open the door to full to fly full speed into your home.

And because in our life everything is connected. If we expect the very bad storm in our lives, let this process take its course, we do not know how to attract into your life good. What would it be? In that moment, when our lives broke bad, just come to me, we can't hope that good too. Because we at this moment live all the badness, which alienated earlier. Did to this poor man can come something good? What do you mean! I did not deserve it – glad, that now we have really to suffer.

OK you might say. It is clear that it is necessary to see not only the good and the bad, but different shades, and not to artificially keep themselves at the peak of the best, and harmoniously flow from one to another, to then not was thrown so far and long in the peak of bad. But wait a minute, will you argue with me – turns out, then our whole life will become gray and flat. No joy, no euphoria – all gray and primitive. As if a sine wave with its high peaks to shorten and shorten and the result is a thin line as on the heart monitor from a dying, iiiiiiii

A serious argument. Of course I don't want the life of someone turned into a gray mass. Here's the thing. If I'm regularly frustrated by your child (which is certainly bad) and at some point were able to stay, I'll be proud of yourself. If I'm just proud of what I have done, and do remember that there will be setbacks, do not follow him, then my pride will pass, the feeling ends, I will not be able to notice the moment that can be marked as the beginning of collapse, in which it is still possible to stop.

Evil prank: hurt you not just...

Contortion of reality

And all will go again, as my frustrations will continue. Swing, yeah, pride is a failure. But if, at the time my pride I remember and about what I might lose, gently shake between pride and the possibility of disruption, such rocking will help me to feel the impulse to some action – I'll appreciate the moment when I stopped to enjoy them with pride, and try to notice how my pride goes away and what comes to replace it – frustration? The irritation? Impotence? Which leads to my new breakdown.

It turns out that when we swing on the swings with all his strength, then we see ourselves only in the peaks of this swaying, the middle we pass at high speed – where here to consider it. And when we begin to notice the good with the bad, then we magically move slower in its swing, you can see all the way – it becomes visible to us, more understandable, and therefore more manageable. published

Author: Anna Kornienko

Source: www.agressia.pro/articlesswing/

Tags

See also

New and interesting