Busty Courtney Stodden campaigning for vegetarianism - a photo essay

Sometimes, to attract public attention and get people to pay attention to important issues, we have to resort to heavy artillery.

The other day, in Washington, the organization for the protection of animals PETA, the campaign was organized campaigning for vegetarianism, which was attended by a spectacular 19-year-old model and reality star Courtney Stodden. On the young beauty was wearing only tiny bikinis made of lettuce leaves.

Their appearance Busty blonde attracted a lot of visitors, which, if they did not want to give up meat and try a vegetarian hotdog, it certainly didn't leave the event without attention.

His fame striking blonde got after she married actor Doug Hutchinson, a prisoner when she was only 16 years old. Last year, the couple broke up and Courtney now devotes his time to Shine in the media.

Sometimes the girl combines them with noble purposes — so, the other day she took part in the action, during which handed out vegetarian hot dogs, wearing only a bikini made out of lettuce leaves and sandals for strippers.

Courtney from childhood a vegetarian: "ever Since I was a little girl, I felt uncomfortable eating animals. I always knew what they are going through: they torment, they give their lives to satisfy someone's appetite. I also don't eat meat for health reasons. If you are a meat eater, then you have a higher risk of heart disease, cancer, and heart attack. Better to be a vegetarian, and I feel better."

Source: 4tololo.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting