The love story of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love

The love story of a couple, there are six good years, it can hardly be attributed to the discharge of which the young girls dream at night. Depressive Kurt and Courtney explosive acquaintance which began with a brawl, their entire life together and spent balancing on the edge of a precipice.

Cobain seems to be nothing special and did not stand out. Ripped jeans, worn sneakers and T-shirt, neraschesannye hair. Sing some underground. That, however, is crazy about the whole world. Perhaps due to the husky voice or text about the most real life, in the words of Kurt, who has 14 years left without a home.
Every day was a revelation and I learned these lessons well. You call the music Nirvana depressive? Not at all. Simply, it is true until the very last note. It - an alternative to the nauseating syrup that filled the airwaves. And this is the biggest of its value.

We met Kurt and Courtney at the concert Nirvana. Courtney is not highly liked their music, but the singer struck her deeply. The daughter of rich hippies inherited their way of life, free and impartial in their behavior when faced with Kurt in the bar, immediately expressed his all thought about it. Specifically, about his music. And Kurt took it and kissed it. He later explained:
I wanted her to be close friends zatknulas.A admitted:
Actually, I wanted to meet her.

Later, there were several similar clashes, and then from the musician Courtney Nirvana learned that Kurt madly in love and that he only talks about it. Inspired Courtney was beside himself with joy. Thus one of the seemingly not even meeting ended at Love House. Cobain was in love with that outrageous maiden. At one of the concerts of Kurt even made the audience to chant "Courtney, we love you."
Now I feel happier than I have ever been. Finally, I found a man completely like me. And it does not matter who it is - a man, a woman, a hermaphrodite or a donkey. The main thing that we are approaching each other.

When in 1992, Kurt and Courtney decided to get married, Love was pregnant. Couple dreaming about a new home, a happy life. However, they feared that their lifestyle will affect the health of the child, but the child was born is very strong and full of health. At a time when Courtney got into maternity, Kurt decided to get off the drugs and got into drug treatment clinic. It was hard, he was crying out in pain, took heroin breaking painfully. He had thought to commit suicide, but her daughter and beloved wife stopped him. He is madly in love with her by Francis (post about Frances Bean Cobain).
Every time I watch a television show about the dying children ... I can not help but cry. My daily haunted by the idea that I might lose her baby. I was even a little nervous when I take her in the car, afraid to get into an accident.

But to cope with the drug was not so easy.
All of this herb. All this supposedly non-addictive, harmless, saving a cigarette with marijuana, which damaged my nerves, destroyed my memory and made me feel like ruin the prom. It just has never been strong enough, so I went dalshe.Ego depressive character when Kurt could latch on to two weeks, and with no one to talk, too, made themselves felt. Courtney realized that you need to help him. She took away his money to the last cent. Block credit cards. And once he found on the table a packet of letters with the same request - to tie. In a letter to a boy of ten, Kurt read:
If you die, how will I live on?

And Kurt has a new passion - weapons. All the money goes back to the dark side - drugs and guns. Courtney knew it ever come to an end. Too difficult character and too much talent, and even drugs - Cobain simply not survive. However, Courtney still struggled blocked credit, arrange psychotherapy. And one day, when Courtney came home and saw the police, she understood everything without words. A few days earlier, Kurt told her:
Whatever happens, remember that I love you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting