Predators do not we

Vegetarianism - one of the eternal current trends in Hollywood. Someone did not eat meat, some more severe and restricts itself to the milk and eggs, does not wear fur, silk and uses beeswax. Let's see which of the stars fascinated by this idea and keen in the recent past.

Olivia Wilde received from PETA title of the sexiest vegetarian 2010!

Brad Pitt does not eat meat and do not like when the meat is eaten his children, but the presence in the house of meat Angie casts doubt on the success of its educational attempts.

Joaquin Phoenix does not eat meat and fish, because they do not want to interrupt the life force of other beings.

Jennifer Goodwin said that since the transition to a vegetarian diet her skin has become much cleaner. Same reason!

Alec Baldwin says he chose vegetarianism for health nature and one's own.

Petra Nemcova has refused it on the fish. She read that according to scientists, if we do not stop eating fish, then in 2048 it will not remain on Earth. Wow!

Jared Leto allows himself to eat milk and eggs, so his favorite cake for it is not banned.

Heather Mills, and it is supposed to be a vegetarian - or, perhaps, they have Paul McCartney did not make it to the wedding.

Sandra Oh is enjoying his vegetarianism: is a restaurant with delicious vegetarian food and does praises to their friends.

Tobey Maguire even makes visitors leave fur and leather clothes outside the door when they come to him.

Prince received the title of "sexiest vegetarian" by PETA in 2006.

Madonna explains the passion for vegetarian food its well-preserved area.

Drew Barrymore was a vegetarian until 2009, when she said: "I do not eat meat and do not wear tons of tons of skin, so why should I limit myself?ยป.

Natalie Portman temporarily abandoned vegetarianism during pregnancy, since it reduced the level of iron and vitamin B12 in the blood.

Jennifer Connelly is also committed to vegetarianism when expecting a child.

Zooey Deschanel did not use meat and milk until 2010, has not yet faced purchased soy intolerance. Somewhere to get protein is necessary, and she again began to eat meat.

Gwyneth Paltrow even for his daughter happy with vegetarian birthdays!

Tags

See also

New and interesting