Incurable diseases and the power of thought

An incurable disease will soon be cured. So say American scientists, saying that in the next 6 years they will release a tablet that will cure diabetes. And then will come the turn of all other diseases. What is this medicine? Scientists are not done in secret, and tell you "It will be a pill that when ingested will give the brain command to produce insulin". Here is the opening!

Yoga that take a long time, give the command your brain when visualizing. Visualization is the strongest thing. Works great for many problems, as the power of thought is much stronger than physical actions.

At the time I was very impressed by the story of the book Nurbekova "experience of the fool...". He came to the team at children's sanatorium with children with a history of diabetes. Next was the sanatorium of the same profile with the orphans. And in the 1-m 100% recovery, and 2nd – no improvement. This riddle was to allow the group of experts.

First, they found that children with ill parents was beneficial. My parents brought near the sick dance and was loaded with gifts and attention. Many children knew that as soon as they recover – this beauty will end, you will need to go to school and off to different penalties for unlearned lessons bad behavior. The so-called secondary benefits from the disease.

The orphans said "once you recover, adopted you, and you will live in the family." Children are so wanted, what was up with their tricks – how to say goodbye with the disease. On the territory of the sanatorium stood plastic trays, where the morning poured the water, in the sun the water was warm and after lunch, the children in these baths splashing. Nurses always complained that the second time the children in their baths did not sit down. Norbekov walked among the children splashing and saw that all the time they whisper something. Began to listen to "Dig, dig".

Ie the kids were doing most of this visualization imagined how their blood sugar is soluble in water. That's why the second time they were in the water did not sit down – she was "dirty". 100% cure, only faith and direction in the brain of the team. The brain all the same what to carry. The man says "I'm sick, sick" – the brain it performs. Says "My cholesterol" – the brain also performs. Tumor dissolve – please! Norbekov describes well how many days is it necessary to do so were the results.

But how many years after these yogic techniques, scientists have almost created a cure that will give the brain the same team on the recovery. And if no medication mediation to try? Work? Of course!

Before beginning the visualization must clearly represent a healthy body (i.e. what you want to achieve). Fuzzy representation of the healthy body (wrong task) will bring the same fuzzy result. Find pictures of healthy organs in anatomical atlases, on the Internet. Visualization technique is simple. Imagine a healthy body and start breathing through it. You can find pictures, for example, tumor and present as it "eats" the healthy cells. I can imagine what you are all absorbed, reduced and cleared.

You can "talk" with the sick place. Aggressive attempts (such as "to cut out with a sharp knife") sometimes the body responds to deterioration. It is better to act with love. Properly performed visualization gives the impression that the authority recovers (will discuss in detail in an anatomical Atlas – looks like a healthy body). published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: aayurveda.ca/illness/visualization/#more-5531

Tags

See also

New and interesting