Childhood illnesses - how to treat them through

Very often I hear, see Horny moms drive their kids to the doctors trying to cure different types of diseases...

Trying to overcome the disease, not realizing its true source... A bypass not a doctor and not a clinic in search of answers to their questions.

The yield is actually very simple — the mother to begin to engage themselves and through themselves to help their child.

It all relates to work with you, to work with their feelings. Here, for example, was born to the family babe and restless sleep. Typically, young mums, doctors Recommened to give glycine or take a bath with soothing herbs. But oddly none of this helps...

In fact, very often mothers, once born the baby getting very experience on many occasions... But the core is dominated by stress -the desire to be "the best mom in the world".

Women literally rushed off your feet reading a lot of magazines about nutrition, feeding, and so on. And if that child is not, then women feel guilty ( I'm a bad mom ).

I especially love to pour "oil on the fire" of our dear mother, saying, " why, that's all I have time although our time there was no washing machine, diapers, etc."
And here's a new mommy all depressed.

Here the most important thing to calm down, to give herself time to do something for yourself - even if it is a Cup of your favorite tea in the evening, but most importantly with pleasure.
It would be good to add special breathing exercises, relieving the feeling of guilt in women and helps to normalize sleep and your child.

Every child reads very well and feels as mother, as well as the General atmosphere in the family - the relationship between mom and dad, that is why it is so important to work with them and get rid of negative feelings.
Will give a number of examples of the metaphysics of childhood diseases, what to pay my mom something to work with.
So cold at the child shows that in the family between husband and wife is playing offense or child, tries to help parents by taking it upon himself.
Distraction, lack of concentration the child says that his mother would be good to work with his desire to control everything and learn to trust her husband.

Bad skin on the face of the child - mother living sense of shame, and the child processes is through what he has problems with the skin.
As an example.So, my baby was Babysitting her for about 55 years now she complained that her daughter (25 years) very bad skin on my face. She bought tons of cosmetics, took her to a dermatologist, but it didn't help. Once we have razgovorilis and she talked about a situation where she is at all ashamed daughter. At this point, the daughter took the energy of shame from my mom. I would like to note that in this case the girl is 25 years and her need to work and to let go of this feeling of shame.

Any children's whims is the presence of paired energy of dissatisfaction, irritation with which to work primarily on the woman.

Why a woman? Because the feelings of a woman are much stronger than men and working with feelings consciously is a lot to change in your life.

Source: www.facebook.com/Psiholog.ValeriySavateev/posts/624138831030815:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting