Spinning yourself nuts, You may strip the threads

When I was going through the moments, I often reminded ourselves that we need to be strong. But you can't keep yourself in a willful Vice. And at some point I realized that, spinning myself nuts, risking to derail the thread.

Where there is pressure and resistance, the breakdown — the only question is, delayed in time. Wait ready. The reason for this failure is the struggle that is unfolding within us at a critical time when we force ourselves to be strong, breaking itself.

Perhaps we too literally understand the phrase "life is struggle". We are fighting where it is not necessary, and put ourselves into the framework, which is consistent with our beliefs, but are contrary to our desires. As a result, we often compete with themselves than with what is happening.

It is important to let yourself be weak sometimes, to give yourself the right to fail and allow yourself "forbidden" emotions. Without this tolerance, it is difficult to open to change and not break at a critical moment.Fear, anger, resentment — are the same emotions as joy, delight and pleasure. Why don't we treat them the same way? We laugh and rejoice from the heart. Why do we not allow ourselves to be offended or to get angry with all your heart?

And how about envy of someone on all cylinders? Unwittingly involved in a game, watching him, green with envy or begravelsen anger. Becoming the observer, it is easier to manage yourself and your emotions.

Negative emotions have more energy than positive. This energy can be suppressed, and can be used as an incentive. Fear makes us move. Envy helps us to understand what we want. Anger shows us where to change the attitude. Failure to motivate action, success is not. The crisis forces us to seek a solution to comfort is not.

Power turning mometasone potential tipping point, begin to perceive it as the invisible hand that guides you through life. Hand you can pull up, and you can trust her to pick up the direction and hit the road.

You can relax and be open to change. Relax when emotions are overflowing?! Yes, otherwise we risk to hurt himself. Voltage is the cause of many of our injuries, like mental and physical.

The power of emotions, think rationally does not work. And often we not only strive to calm down, but, on the contrary, even more indulge in emotions. Paul Ekman called this phenomenon the "Othello error". Second weakness from the funnel of emotions caught. Spun — spun.

To prevent to pull himself to the bottom, just a little awareness. The easiest way is to start looking for the answer to the question about what emotion you are feeling. This will distract and switch attention, and thus help them to perceive everything objectively.When we talk about how we feel, it becomes easier. Admitting to myself: "Yes, I'm scared", I'm afraid much less. Realizing the emotion, you need to examine it to catch all the nuances, to experience, to feel every cell and do it with full dedication.

The main thing — do not get caught up in savoring experiences (self-pity is very addictive). I deal with it, highlighting a clear period of time for accommodation of varying emotions. Then you can go to a constructive dialogue with yourself, to develop attitudes and take action.

Allowing yourself not to be perfect, it is easier to become flexible and open to change that brings the tipping point.

I love the story Vicki Baum, cited by Dale Carnegie in the book "How to stop worrying and start living". The best metaphor for flexibility I've ever met."Famous novelist Vicki Baum tells how as a child she met the man who taught her one of the most important lessons in life. One day she fell and scraped her knees and hurt her wrist. The old man picked it up. Once he was a clown in the circus, and, shaking off her dress, she said:

"You're hurt from what you do not know how to relax. Imagine that your body is as supple as a sock, as an old crumpled sock. Come on, I'll show you how it's done."

The old man showed Vicki Baum and the other children how to fall and tumble. And all time repeated: "Imagine that you're an old crumpled sock. Then you will definitely relax!"

Relax when possible. Let your body be as pliable as an old sock. To get started, I put on the Desk an old sock maroon. It reminds me of how relaxed I should be. If you don't have sock, will fit cat.

Yoga in India suggest to imitate a cat for those who want to master the art of relaxation. I've never met a tired cat, a cat who had a nervous breakdown, or a cat suffering from insomnia. The cat is not plagued by anxiety, and she was not in danger stomach ulcers. And you too can protect yourself from these troubles, if you learn to relax like a cat".

Source: pokolenie-x.com/?p=24816

Tags

See also

New and interesting