Where to live well

The view from the window — perhaps the most important criterion when choosing an apartment or home. Must be the illusion of spaciousness. And sun light. Well, when from the Windows see the Park and the forest. But most of all has — Parking near the house and busy highway. Even worse — CHP pipe with an industrial Park.In this case you can only tightly curtained curtains and dream that somewhere there are houses at the edge of the sea.

Tiny cottage in the center of Copenhagen. Year built 1900.

Live in this lovely owner of the yarn shop and textile Vasai Maria (Marie Worsaae).

— The character of the house so powerful that I feel like a grain of sand, which was very lucky to touch such a beautiful part of history.

The Frederiksstaden district of Copenhagen — historical. Asymmetrical streets and two-storey mansions. Most of the houses are protected by law and guarded, as platykurtic.
Maria's house is near the harbour, where it is convenient to photograph the textiles store.
Is the city, but at the same time so sweet and calm, devoid of the fuss.

I love to be here and to feel that it's my own house. — smiling Maria.
Space in the spirit of minimalism reflects its nature. Near by local market and bakery, where everyone knows each other. And in the mornings through the open Windows came the twittering of birds and the melody that's playing neighbors.

In the winter when days are short, I save large Windows.
I move furniture closer to him.

Mary took a cottage for a long time. Some of the furniture came from family:
"A house with a story requires a story inside." )

Look at this lifestyle and understand: the panel high-rise buildings is inhumane.
Personal space should be wider than 50 or even 100 square metres, walled in the apartment. The future still in their own houses. And to the garden or the Marina outside the window.

Source: art-defi.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting