Miriam Grossman:a brief history of sex education or how we reached today's Madness

Ninety one million three hundred twelve thousand seven hundred sixty two

Miriam Grossman, MD, a physician practicing in Pediatrics, working with children, adolescents, and in adult psychiatry. The author of "Unprotected" and "You're teaching my child WHAT?" This is the journal version of the article from the report made at the world Congress of families in Sydney, Australia, in may 2013.

Once sex education was a simple biology lesson. Students learned facts about the life and of the facts indicated that sex is a part of something bigger, called marriage. The teachers explained to children and young people that it is a moral and healthy way to live your life.

In those days people understood that men and women are different and that their Union is unique, unlike any other relationship. Needless to say, the boys grew to be men and girls to become women.

There was only two types of sexually transmitted diseases, and to have at least one of them was a serious problem. Certain behavior was not considered normal, people, practicing it was considered to be in need of assistance, and the innocence of the child was valuable and expensive.

That's all changed.

Now we have "comprehensive" sexual education. It includes discussion of identity, gender, reproductive rights and discrimination. Children are taught that they are sexual from birth, and that the correct time to begin sexual activity is when they feel ready. They are taught that they have a right to pleasure, birth control and abortion.

The terms husband and wife in this formation are not used, the Union of man and woman is one of several options, and as for morality? Well, this is condemnation, and condemnation is not allowed.

You won't find many in this biological sexual education, but extensive information on the varieties of sexual expression, the pros and cons of different contraceptives and abortions, and the harm of gender stereotypes.

The very concept of gender is not a simple matter. The boy can turn a man into a woman or something else. The girl can feel that she was born in the wrong body and wants her Breasts were removed. It's all normal, kids that are trained.

There are over two dozen sexually transmitted diseases and infection with one of these "love flies", according to some sexpositive are just part of growing up. A doctor declares on YouTube, "Expect that you will acquire HPV (human papilloma Virus), as soon as you reach intimacy. We all get".

A childhood and childlike innocence? Forget about it! Educational material created for children makes most adults uncomfortable feeling. On websites recommended to students, nothing is taboo: sadomasochism, polyamory, and what was once called "perverted" behavior... they are now good and accept. When I first learned about it, I was amazed. All these types of behavior you can imagine next to maintaining a healthy lifestyle? — I asked such a question. As responsible adults can afford it? How can they Fund this?

As a physician and a parent I'm really very worried. I wanted to understand where it came from? How did we reach this madness?

I began to study the history of sexual "education", and as a result wrote a book called "You are teaching my child WHAT"? Here's what I found from my research in libraries.

Modern seksprosvet began in the sixties. It was founded on the model of Alfred Kinsey (Alfred Kinsey) about human sexuality. Thanks to the brilliant and courageous work of Dr. Judith Reisman (Dr. Judith Reisman) we now know that Kinsey was both a fraud and a man with a very disturbed psyche.

To Kinsey, anything associated with sexuality, they are accepted as the norm, and I do mean anything. He believed, for example, that pedophiles were misunderstood, and applied to them the punishment unfair. "Sexuality is neobitaemyj appetite," insisted Kinsey. He taught and he lived.

His official biography documents his credo on which he based his work and his personal life: "the human animal" is omnisexual. "Traditional morality is destructive. Sexuality is neobitaemyj appetite."

When I say that Kinsey was a man with a very broken psyche, this term is not able to reach the level of his psychopathology. I worked as a psychiatrist for thirty years and believe me, I have met some very strange people. I am not so easily enter into shock.

But when I started to read the official biography of Kinsey... well what can I say? He was sorry for the technical jargon — a real clinical specimen.

Pathology struck in him the very essence of it. He was a twisted man and his sick emotions expressed in his pathological sexuality. He was consumed by a grotesque, debilitating obsession with a wide range of abnormal behavior — I shy away from listing the details in this article, I will only say that I doubt very much that in all the 62 years of his miserable life, Kinsey found out one day, what is healthy sexuality in our understanding.

Alfred Kinsey had a dream. He wanted to prove to the world that he and his lifestyle was normal. Average. Typical.

It was a society living with guilt, religion, moral codes and restrictions. Society has made people feel guilty for following their natural urges of the body and it was unhealthy. Kinsey's dream was to free people from those destructive institutions — to liberate the "human animal." He gave thousands of interviews, cheat the statistics and concluded that most people practiced forbidden sexual behaviors. The average mother and father lived a double life, exactly as he is.

His findings were severely compromised leading scientists, but the criticism seems not to matter in our time. The popular press took the Kinsey report and his book became the top-selling hot pies. The revolution was born and the Western culture began the transformation.

However, his research was fundamentally flawed. Test samples were too small and the demographic parameters are strongly distorted. He excluded some populations and focused at all on others, primarily on the criminals who are in prison. His subjects were chosen in advance because it relied on volunteers to collect their data.

Whole nefarious scheme, Kinsey has been shown in a number of books and videos by Dr. Reisman. I encourage you to check out her work on the website drjudithreisman.org but I also hope your stomach is strong.

Kinsey died in 1956. It was a time in America, when, thanks to antibiotics, venereal disease was destroyed. With one shot, syphilis and gonorrhea were "cured". It was thought that that was the end of STDs, and the end of all infections. The winner of the Nobel prize for medicine in 1960, said, "we see the virtual elimination of infectious diseases." Can you imagine that?

In addition, in 1960 the contraceptive pill became widely available. With STDs that are easily cured, and pregnancy preventable, the only obstacle to the implementation of the permissiveness model of sexuality, Kinsey was the Judaic and Christian morality.

It is in this context that in 1964, Dr. Mary Calderone (Dr. Mary Calderone) founded the Council of sex education and the formation of the United States (SIECUS). This is the organization responsible for writing material which formed the basis for sexuality education and published by UNESCO. They are very actively attacking and moving towards the Nations of the world. Calderone created SIECUS, providing them with the means Hugh Hefner (Playboy).

Like Kinsey, she went on a crusade to change society. She insisted that sex education is too much negativity, too much focus on unwanted pregnancy and diseases. The real problem, she said, echoing Kinsey, is that society is puritanical and repressed.

There were too many NO sex education. The approach of SIECUS, Calderone promised, would be based on multiple YES. Proper sex ed would teach children that from the day of their birth, they are sexual beings and that any expression of their sexuality is positive, natural and healthy.

She said parents of children: "Children are sexy, they have sexual thoughts and do sexual things... parents need to accept and respect the erotic potential of your child. She also told them: "Professionals who study children, recently affirmed the strong sexuality of the newborn".

What does this mean exactly? Be open and positive, and to replace the NO sex education YES? What does it mean? "Free from the traditional views?"

It meant more than premarital and extramarital sex. Much more. Modern seksprosvet was going to break all bounds of Convention. Within SIECUS was so radical officials who publicly claimed the weakening of the taboos in the relations adult/child, even for incest. Wardel Pomeroy (Wardell Pomeroy), for example, a disciple of Kinsey's who served as President of SIECUS, stated from the podium: "it's Time to admit that incest should not be declared a perversion or a symptom of mental illness."

TIME magazine wrote about Pomeroy as a member of the lobby advocating for incest. He wrote the book, "Boys and Sex" for ages six years and above. There he argued that "human sexual behavior... just like any other animal... There is simply nothing that people would do sexual and it would be considered a pathology". Calderone wrote a few words for dust jacket of book: "When I read your manuscript, I kept saying to myself, "Oh, finally it was said.."

*(Currently Calderone has ordained and will marry the couple, and says he never will marry the couple, which has not yet had sexual experiences).

Another significant figure in the seksprosvet - Dr. John Mani (Dr. John Money). In 1955, he expressed the radical concept that masculinity and femininity are feelings, separate from anatomy and chromosomes. He was convinced that people are born without gender, and just society leads us later to define themselves as a man or a woman.

Mani was a prominent psychologist; he is respected to this day. He described pedophilia as a love relationship as a couple with the problems of the age. Mani was also part of the lobby, advokatenweg incest: "For a child to have a sexual experience with a relative will not necessarily be a problem," wrote he, like Kinsey, money had the disorder and suffered from emotional problems. His identity as men was called into question and that he molested boys.

Amazing is that people with global mental disorders and pathologies, using fraudulent data and theories, and discredited science today, managed to change a large part of society. Today's sex education is based on their teachings.

As soon as I realized who were the founders seksprosveta - Kinsey, Calderone, Pomeroy, money, and others — I understood how we got to today's "comprehensive sex education." Now I know how we reached today's madness.

It came from people with a deeply disturbed psyche with their dangerous ideas – it was often radical activists who wanted to create a society which will not only accept their pathology, but also to salute her!

These people were pedophiles themselves. And it is in their interest to see children as miniature adults entering into sexual contact, but also have the right by law to agree to such contact without the intervention of a responsible adult.

Why would they appreciate a child's innocence? They never ever thought that children are initially innocent. They also thought that restricting sex between husband and wife is unnatural and destructive. They never struggled with infectious diseases, they were fighting ancient taboos; they were fighting biblical morality and ethics.

The result: sex. the enlightenment began as a social movement and it remains a social movement today. Her goal is to be open to almost any form of sexual expression. They do not seek to prevent diseases, we are talking about sexual freedom, or better to say – about sexual promiscuity. Their goal in changing society, one child after another.

You don't need to be a doctor to understand the dangers of this ideology. All you need is common sense. While the founders of today's sexual education has long rested, their views are alive and well. The obligation to fight it falls on the shoulders of every responsible adult.

Source: www.bleckt.com/publication/interesting/13122.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting