The contract with yourself

Today I am making a choice to live life with joy and pleasure...

I, the undersigned, being of sound mind and clear memory, from today, take responsibility for everything that happens in my life on myself.

I am a person who likes to live. Therefore, I strive not just to survive but to live with dignity, fully using all the benefits of life.

But I realize that nothing will get just simply because want, so I strive to be successful in every area of his life.

As a reasonable person, I understand that there is a Law of Cause and effect, according to which every phenomenon there is produced its cause. And that reason is not visible or not obvious, does not mean that it is not.

What I have achieved and what I have now in my life, also has a cause. And the reason this is my choice.

Every day, every hour, every minute, I make a choice. Small or large. Significant or not. Pleasant or unpleasant. Consciously or subconsciously. To act or not.And even the decision not to make a choice is also a choice.

And this whole series of elections in the amount brings me closer to success or move away from it.

I realize that whatever way I have made the choice, consciously or unconsciously, under the pressure of circumstances or not, I do it because I want to believe the best for you, and only I am responsible for what is happening with me in life.

The choice I made yesterday, gives the result today. The choice I made today will yield results tomorrow.

That is why today I begin to make informed choices. I pledge to make decisions that bring me closer to success, not away from him.

Today I make the choice himself and not make him for yourself to someone else. Because I realize that if I follow the choice made for me, it is my only choice.

Today I choose to take responsibility for your life. I undertake not to shift the responsibility on other people, government, laws, circumstances, destiny, because it is unproductive and does not lead me to success.

Today I am making a choice to live life with joy and pleasure. Because we realize that to be joyless, miserable and unsuccessful, this is also my choice, and I don't want to.

Today, I choose to tell people about the Principle of Responsibility. Because I realize that the more people become responsible for their lives, the more harmonious environment I live, and this further helps me to succeed. published

Author: Ainur Safin

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/kontrakt-c-samim-soboj/

Tags

See also

New and interesting