When 30 years starting from scratch

A year ago I decided to leave the old life, to move to a new place and start life from scratch with a clean slate. It just so happens. At 30 years old, I was left without friends, without work and without hope. It seemed to me that life is over. I withdrew from my account all the money saved after College, only $ 1,500, and bought a one way ticket to Arizona. I didn't know anyone there, and the first week was perekantovatsya have people found through the guest online service <url>. This week I managed to find a job full time and get a little flat. Here's how it wigdale:

The first few weeks I had very tight. I slept on a little blanket that I brought and ate on food stamps (these coupons are issued in the United States in need of social programme; approx. mixstuff). This is my bedroom. For the rest of my money I bought a laptop, the only source of entertainment at the time. The Internet I could not afford it. In this photo, ALL the property I then owned.

The first month I slept on that blanket, and then bought an inflatable mattress (this grey thing, which lies in the foot), where I slept for the next month until I could buy a normal box.

This is my bike. I bought it for $ 200 as soon as I could afford it. For eight months he was my main means of transportation. To go shopping was very uncomfortable.

Every day, get up at five in the morning and went to work on the bike. The month I was on probation, but then got a place on a full time and was able to make a loan on the car. Work though not the most prestigious, but I like it. This is the first car that I could afford to buy.

This year I've come a long way, but in the end, after many years of depression and darkness, I live like I always wanted.

Source: mixstuff.ru/archives/67661

Tags

See also

New and interesting