Women the Real and Unreal: a comparative analysis

"Frost" the Soviet non-musical film-tale, 1964, directed by Alexander Rowe

More and more often in the Internet, texts, courses, websites, workshops that promise to promptly raise any wants a REAL WOMAN. I won't even dwell on the fact that, say, the rest of the women, according to these coaches, to be not very, uh, real (toy?), but even in this case. And that from all present-courses for women has the scent... fear.

Just fear lured to the event "Become a Real Woman" new clients, it is fear that is the driving force. "Become the most feminine, become the most coveted master secret knowledge and learn how to command hidden energies" is a courses Real Women write in the open. But the second half of the promotional offers more often than not saying: "...and then you will order the men; then you will never leave the husband, then you will always live in peace and prosperity, and you don't have to face the dangers of the world. Because a Real Woman is never anything bad can't happen!".

Yes, it's very scary to go out in dangerous, volatile, not always friendly world. The prospect to learn to control the secret energy that the husband loved and faithfully defended from all troubles, solved all difficulties and the salary is guaranteed in the house wore – it seems less daunting.

Because the world is an unpredictable thing. Learn how to get a piece of bread in it – quite a heavy task. On the way to self-earnings are unpleasant colleagues, with whom we communicate, and economic crises, and the risk that you will have to compare with someone else (Yes the same Mary from another Department, which makes projects faster and profit more from her and award)...

To sit at home self-realization – a much less scary: homemade meatballs, they each housewife according to the recipe made, so no need to compete with Housewives of the entire district. Husband – he is also single, reliable source of money, so if the family's financial situation will not suit, we can firmly say who is to blame. (And this is important, very important – know WHO is to BLAME; this is a huge relief – confident that the FAULT is NOT ME, but someone else). Be aware, that here, they say, I earn a certain amount, but could 20% more – again scars on the self-esteem. No, no really. I'm a Real Woman, and they are not disturbed by the basest material – Real Women material benefits bring their admiring Real Men, and reverently folded at the feet. Take, say, expensive, and create a comfortable family home for those 20 thousand, I have gained advertising Manager.

Because to extremes with the same income. For example, the text in one mailing list I found (next will be a fairly large quote):

... Sitting one day ladylike woman at home, looking out the window. And suddenly she thought: "How I wish I had a Favorite, and we had a small child. So he ran through our meadow, and bathed with me in our warm lake... All this yet, but I really want it".
She thought, dreamed, wished for this... a year later she already appeared favorite man and the child, and your home at the lake, and a meadow with flowers and bees and a forest and everything else about what could dream woman.
As she's only managed to achieve this? What is she to do?

Nothing! She just lived as a normal Feminine Woman... And then one day she was lucky, she got lucky, like always...
In our world there is such a simple pattern – if a woman is feminine, and never does anything that, contrary to her femininity – her luck recklessly. Her things fall from the sky, as if God himself carries it in their hands.

But if a woman is not particularly striving to be feminine, and is constantly engaged in deeds that are contrary to her femininity – she was unlucky, and luck turns away from her.

A woman comes in life: and man are not one and the wrong house (or even, often there is neither male nor at home). Why?

Yes, because she is NOT THE same...

If a woman is really a woman is, how her life will be take "as a woman"? It is impossible, not logical.

She may be lucky as an employee for bookkeeping or beauty salon, and she will make a career. She may be lucky as his wife "ionoobmennogo" men, and she will meet in his life of just such a "ionoobmennogo" husband. But all this will not be the same, and the pleasure of it all, she to any will not be...
Just some fabulous, mythological thinking. Say, there are some magical words that will make any man to become what a woman wants.

Actually, in the real world things are not quite right. And those women who are struggling to keep the brand "Real", simply conceal from others their fears and pain. They just don't show others how crying into my pillow with bitterness against the gone on a spree husband, pretending not to notice his shenanigans, nobody tell you how humiliating it was to beg my husband a modest amount of new shoes to a child... it is written as a real woman and a good wife should always be loving, docile, friendly, caring. And to make a flexible expression, and to Express friendliness is much easier than actually turn a man into something he is not (and never intended to become). So women, depicting on the face of happiness of the shares of Real Women – far more than those who are really happy for such a fate. Struggling to hide money problems, disagreements with the man, problems with the children. Near and far shows the facade of a perfect life as a happy wife and mother and now struggling to keep silent.

But a normal life, not the glossy picture is the labor and pain and mistakes and failures. The husband may be tired, angry, lose his job, the offense could ever become the wife of another man – Yes, it happens. Children can fight, get sick, do poorly in school, have problems with communication or to get involved in something dangerous or nasty. Any woman and get tired, make mistakes, and in vain offended by loved ones, and swears, and behaves sometimes stupid and even ugly. All people from time to time received, and live an ordinary, normal human life – more or less happy.

Everything except a Real Woman is a special glossy pictures, which always behaves correctly, and therefore she is fabulously successful, right, nice and generally good.

I want to finish the old joke, however, is written about men: "a Real Man never lies, not drinking, not Smoking, not playing cards, not talking to the Mat, gets a mistress... and does not exist."

Now, a Real Woman – it is exactly the same.published

Author: Elizabeth Pavlova

Source: psyholog-in-web.ru/2011/11/15/zhenchiny-nastoyashie-i-nenastoyashie/

Tags

See also

New and interesting