© Albrecht Dürer
How often do you pay attention to your hands? And you know that redness, flaking and scratching in a specific area of this body part to talk about problems with internal organs? With the following tips you can determine the disease, having carefully studied the surface of the palms.1. If your palms often develop a reddish or yellowish tint, it is possible that you have hit the liver.
2. If only redden the tips of your fingers, you must attend to if your organs of digestion.
3. The red spot in the area of the base of the thumb indicate problems with the sexual organs.
4. Marble pattern on the palms says about the problems with the autonomic nervous system.
5. If you notice skin peeling on the brush – this indicates lack of vitamins A and D. If the skin peels off in large flakes, it should be checked for fungus.
6. Cold as ice, his hands – a sign that violated the peripheral circulation, there is a lack of nicotinic acid (nicotinic acid has no relation to Smoking and nicotine it contain dairy products, fish, meat, buckwheat, beans, mushrooms, cabbage).
7. If her hands are constantly hot – it says that your liver can no longer cope with its function of cleansing.
8. If you often feel that the brush crawling "chills", check the endocrine system.
9. The holders of the pale of brushes you need to check the content of hemoglobin in the blood test.
10. If you have numb fingertips (especially the little fingers) – this indicates problems with the cardiovascular system.
11. If you start to scratch the side surfaces of the fingers, itching in this area tells about the bowel disease.
12. Densified skin on the index finger indicates a problem with the gall bladder.published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©