A hole formed from a lack of love...

Listen to the stories of clients, friends, see myself and understand that polygamy is a convenient myth. And even men's.Under the man's polygamy, I don't mean a situation where the man lived, had a relationship with the same woman, fell out of love or lost interest, broke in the values or something, and then I met and fell in love with another. This is a natural and very normal course of life. Under polygamy, I understand the simultaneous presence of multiple women, multiple concurrent relationships, frequent changes and easy replacement partners if anything. A sort of a kind chopper.

If in twenty to twenty-five years, it's understandable male physiology and high blood pressure sperm on the brain, such behavior of men forty years and older is another story. It seems to me tedious coming up with endless excuses for one, for another woman, conscious agent of the legends about himself at one time, control their neverlike because women-fools, but now many have become very prosharenny. Develop intuition, again.

From the side you look at it all: vanity of vanities. Some kind of rat race. A Mature person would be stressful. Remember how in the film "About what speak men 2", "Some unknown girl on the other end of Moscow... Two hours there, then same back There...get drunk... get a headache and have to work tomorrow. Do I need this?”?

I think the whole hemorrhoids in men life happens for known to psychologists the reason is a deep psychic wound from nedolyublennosti. Whether the mother was given that most likely, whether the woman significant injury caused. That throws people that wound other human beings. To themselves and others it is thirty-five excuses you will find: the Constitution had such a macho at all, women love and so deep in my soul lives the truth hidden from myself – longing, loneliness and lack of love. The lack of love within the individual, a kind of personal inferiority. To love another, it is necessary to take, to give him a piece of yourself, to trust, and it's scary. Love may even be hurt, sex for the mind and heart safe.

The right would have sex a hole in my soul was shut up, right there. A hole formed from a lack of love, love and rose. Therefore, the “walkers” so it is important that a woman just wanted sex, but love. If that happens, the balm will spill their heart and for some time will feel better. Endless hunting, where there are trophies, but there are no winners.

Promiscuous sex, countless free relationship, same as everyone else. Lacking in the personality puzzle, and all. And without integrity there is no peace and no harmony. published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: pticavpolete.com/mugskaja-poligamoa-udobny-mif.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting