What is comfort for You?

For someone the comfort is cleanliness. Sterile freshness. On the shelves, everything in its place. Shell Shine like newly purchased. I-robot 25 times a day sucks unseen microbalance, scaring the cat... Such an immaculate hotel by walking. And emptiness.
Or maybe cozy, where the smell of pies with meatballs, and the coffee is brewed (and not dissolve) in the morning? Long forgotten feeling of childhood, when every season had its own smell. Autumn smelled of Antonovka and New year — Christmas tree, tangerine and mom's pie...

Photo by Southwellski

Or the coziness of a small house in the village? Flowers in pots, cat on a bench, covered with cloth table. And you hear crackling fire in the stove, and at night ticking clocks on the wall:

Perhaps the mega — cities are the last place on earth where I feel carefree, relaxed, comfortable. As soon as the wing of the plane emerges from the clouds, and you see these millions of concrete boxes, highway and lights, drove to her throat lump. Recently I was tormented by the question, as in our dull gray city (where a good part of the population rents apartments and plow from dawn to dusk) to "separate closed building" creates the comfort of home?Reflected and decided that the terms "bourgeois happiness" are:

1. Eat. Don't cook yourself, get a friend(girlfriend). I have here with the first chef to cope husband.

2. Large dining table — alas, a pipe dream for the majority of Muscovites (for lack sq m per person).

Photo via thingsilike-dani.blogspot.ru

3. The laughter of children. Scattered books, toys, and a complete hullabaloo.

Photo by maisonsdumonde.fr

4. Muted (not PocoLoco-svetilnikov) light. The long winter evenings, when everyone's asleep and free, pass the time under the lamp. Lamp shades, floor lamps also respect.

Photo via decorology.blogspot.com

5. A vase with fresh flowers. Suitable plants in pots.

Photo by potterybarn.com

6. All these different sorts of Souvenirs, magnets, knick-knacks to throw away, donate, zasut in the far mezzanine. Collect something one of the rest — down. Let it be a little bit bare and nesflaten.7. In the winter — the old chair and the fireplace.

Photo via bymildred.blogspot.ru

8. In a Moscow apartment fireplaces rare, sakutumba in warm blankets and plaid.

Photo via rooms.soup.io

9. In summer the window seat and beautiful view from the window.

Photo via elmueble.com

10. Roll-top bath and a thick magazine. The inventor of hot water in the apartments — my compliments.

Photo via thingsilike-dani.blogspot.ru

11. Pictures of household on the dresser.Whether in a frame or without. Importantly, "all together and happy,".

Photo via interiorlulu.pl

In this house I want to go back, even if it's a gray chilly Moscow. And you? What constitutes or develops your feeling of comfort? published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: art-defi.livejournal.com/tag/%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8C%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8B

Tags

See also

New and interesting