You're already there. From the very beginning

You every day, again and again, decide to change something in your life? To start life anew? You like the idea of the white sheet on which you write a new story of its history? I blame myself for something?

Stop. All of this — not you.

You're the soul that wants to break out and lead you around.
It's you that doesn't need a white sheet, it is a pure sheet.
You are the change that wants your mind. Do not blame yourself for anything, grieve about unfulfilled, to find fault with yourself, to delve into the rightness or wrongness of all that was.
You should not try to be like someone. Remember? —

You're already there. From the very beginning.

There is all Nature. Everything that exists, all that is desirable and beautiful. Everything is You. White sheet — You. Soul Is You. The wisdom and the knowledge of the soul — You. The joy and love You. Your dream is You internal. All that was that was disturbing and painful, everything that torments and crushes — it's not you. This is something that was with you all the time in order to show all sides of the role, which has led now to the desire to know itself, unencumbered by game experience, which is needed by the universe for development.
Right now, in this moment, reading these lines, feel the present.
At this point, be out of the game.
Come out for the game field.
There, outside the box, you will see yourself and would be very pleased to have this meeting.

It's You.

The most clean and not in need of change, the Face.
Let me at this moment to show him all over again, without the game for the experience, and this "You" will show knowledge, all wisdom, everything that you thought was lacking. Just tell yourself, stop, and get out of the game. It is already enough.
Come on out. Out of the game — You're real.
Time.
Now. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/ty-uzhe-est-s-samogo-nachala/

Tags

See also

New and interesting