All the benefits of Kale cabbage

First cabbage Kale I tried in Cyprus 3 years ago. I didn't expect to feel her taste something unusual. I was prepared for the fact that it will be quite hard tasteless curly tops. So it mostly turned out, but I was excited to finally try the product fans all nutritionists America. When you feel like eating something super healthy, satisfied this positive idea even more than the taste of a particular product. Yes, Kale is tasteless, it is no-ka-ka-I, but it can be "cut" lovely sauce and make friends with more tasty ingredients. It's a brilliant salad with a very juicy components will be presented in my book.

There are several types of cabbage Kale. The most bitter of them — purple, tough — dragon Kale, the delicate light green curly. These are the types of Kale that are available in Moscow. In the summer it can grow as she grows in just two months. One bundle is about $ 250, while this culture is not well developed, and the price for it is high, but I believe that in the future the interest for this crop will increase, and the price slightly goes down.

Why you should add Kale Kale into your daily diet

Kale is rich in digestible calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, C, B6, K, fiber, iron, amino acids, antioxidants, flavonoids, lutein and chlorophyll. Just one Cup of raw chopped Kale contains even more vitamin C (water soluble antioxidant that is necessary for the synthesis of collagen and absorption of iron) than in orange, and vitamins a and K. Kale has anti-inflammatory properties, helps to fight osteoporosis, stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers, constipation, anemia and even cancer of the colon. Kale is very low in calories and carbohydrates. Only 33 kcal per 100 grams and 6 grams of carbohydrates. Kale contains omega-3that our body to produce itself can not. Getting inside our body, omega-3 improves cardiovascular system, strengthens immunity, improves cognitive abilities and lowers the cholesterol. Contains bile acids (bile acids) that help to correct obrazovati fats. Due to the content of folic acid, Kale helps to normalize hormonal background of women. Pregnant women especially are advised to lean on Cale, as most suggest to take folic acid tablets. The vitamin B6 contained in Kale helps fight PMS. High chlorophyll content helps to prevent pathological changes of DNA molecules. Some researchers believe that chlorophyll blocks the first step in the transformation of healthy cells into cancer. Of Kale for 12 minutes to cook those peppers. They should just tear the leaves into small pieces, add oil, salt, favorite spices (e.g., turmeric), lemon juice bake in the oven. It is best to eat these chips with fresh homemade guacamole or hummus. Hard leaves Kale perfectly stored in the refrigerator for several days, Kale tolerates heat treatable and are also well suited for adding to green smoothies. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: wholesomeway.blogspot.ru/2015/09/blog-post.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting