Talking on the body. Causes bodily symptoms

Almost never a point where we would not have experienced any discomfort in the body. These feelings are always present. The longer one is usually called diseases or chronic diseases, less long-term — just physical symptoms.

"Bodily symptoms" — it is something that exists right now: sore lower back, aching shoulder, felt the joints. The most common desire of the people when confronted with bodily symptoms — to remove, neutralize them. They don't even know that any body symptoms can be used as allies! We are not trained to do so. We forgot that in nature everything is alive, everything has its own language and all attempts to talk to us.

In the mirror celebritology, we have a sick kidney. If not block, this feeling, and feel how it hurts? If something pulls us down, wants something, so we stopped and sat down. "Mirror your" it's on my everyday life. Ask yourself: how similar to my life style that attracts to the ground and stops?

It may be that symptom reflects about what we are experiencing internally unconsciously: we are constantly in motion, and we lack time for ourselves. Like, for example, to sit down to read a book or just go to the Park, to nature and to be with him, but we have a lot of other things. Then the first thing that tells us our kidneys, pulling us to the ground, so we finally paid attention. This is a very important message. It necessarily need to listen. If we simply remove the pain, there is nothing in our lifestyle has not changed: we will continue to suppress and displace your intuition, your inner voice that says "stop."

Translated from bodily to russianlolita any symptom, in whatever body it may be felt, offers us something to bring into our lives, to change something in it. Moreover, the message of bodily symptom is always a good. It is never a punishment. It is very important to ask yourself not "why me" and "why", then there will be an understanding of the language of the bodily symptom.

Procedural approach in psychology started with the fact that the founder of this direction — Arnold Mindell — realized that he said it symptom. Because of this, he cured himself from a very severe disease.

Through the bodily symptoms and understanding his message, it becomes possible to go back to my present, to your own unique life path. And this, in turn, brings healing, and many other problems.

Caught medidine so long ago I was very interested in working with the client, which had a long-term illness dermatitis. This irritation on the skin, which is considered to be virtually not curable completely, and a lot of years people live with this very serious condition, softening it only by hormonal ointments.

The woman constantly had cracks on the hands and the bend of the joints: the hands cannot be wet body after swimming pain and more pain, always want to brush the wound and have yourself from this hold, to get worse. And with what kind of strain the man lived many years!

We started working with bodily symptom and let myself do what he was offered to us: start to brush -- of Course, combed not his hand. We took a pillow. The pillow is then sewn up: she just flew to pieces. How many there were of strength and power — the desire to scratch!

When a woman went into a rage, she felt a huge bear, who fell into a pit in the woods, and he was furious because he could not get out of it. We mirror your this power on her life. What turns out? Indeed, this woman has always been enormous power that it has long been felt in myself. She knew about it, but having a certain relationship with her husband, preferred her not to show not to show in the family. And she kept for many years. This force was similar to the Genie in the bottle. What usually tries to make gin? Of course, to escape!

Causes and selectionstate, the disease appeared a few years after marriage, when the child was born: there was a need for his power to suppress and hide for safety and family preservation. And she married not for love: it so happens. At the time of our meeting, she kept herself in this state for more than fifteen years, hiding in itself the potential of this powerful bear.

When the woman understood it, it did the following: entered the image of the bear, took it in himself, became that strength, and crawled out of the pit. By doing this, she teamed up with nature, feel the bear, forest, taiga. She felt one with nature, and its former rage turned into a completely different power. Woman felt the spirit of the forest, and then the soul of the planet and sang a very beautiful song about yourself to the essential...

After two weeks of bodily symptom became much less noticeable, almost gone.

A month and a half returned with the same.

— What happened?

— Well... I'm different, and my husband said he'll divorce me, "that" I don't need him. He is not comfortable.

After this conversation with my husband the woman appeared again dermatitis. And six months later she made her choice. Choice to his present, to himself essential. Now it has a completely different life. I'm not saying this is the way, but my client, being a divorced woman, said that her life is so much easier and happier. And she doesn't have to hide his hands under the table during a conversation, because they are absolutely healthy.

Find Sebasti procedural oriented approach is in the title: we follow the process, whatever it was. Become a bear or dissolved into a black abyss. We reveal the process that is already in a bodily symptom. No one better than the man himself does not know how to organize their life. To find the answer to this question he can, listening to your body. The human body samouvereno, it is already wise, so we let the tension that exists in the body, to go out and open up.

Any chronic illness will always point to where we have betrayed yourself, turned to their own way, come my dear, adopted in society: lost mom, dad, came not at the University, went to the job and now we don't have the courage to go to him. But it is important to not only hear the message of the symptom, and to have the courage to change something and bring the changes that we are offering the symptom in daily life. Radically change your life style the same to cure themselves from chronic disease. Do this a few. But even those people who come to seminars on procedural oriented psychology, just to understand about what their bodily symptom, something to improve their situation.

Author: Alex Vianra

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/public75290783?w=wall-75290783_7001

Tags

See also

New and interesting