Cracked and rough skin on the heels — the result of inadequate or improper care for your feet. This lack of the necessary moisture, and sometimes a sign of certain health problems.
As a rule, this phenomenon of "striking" the upper layers of the skin, nebyvaet cases and deeper penetration, which cause severe pain. It happens when skin on the heels drying out, not getting sufficient moisture, and thus forced to "bear" the weight of our entire body.In rare cases, this problem may indicate zinc deficiency and omega-3 in the body.
Whatever the reason that skin on the hands become rough and cracked, this problem should be solved, as it is not always just aesthetic (feet look unkempt), but can also cause severe pain.
Fortunately, there are various natural remedies that will help restore the smoothness of your heels and to prevent the emergence of more serious problems, they moisturize the skin and restore its structure.Remedy based on lemon and glycerin
This tool will help to soften the skin on the heels and reduce the dryness, which caused the cracking.What you need to do?
- Pour into a large container of hot water, add coarse salt, glycerin lemon juice and rose water. Then place your feet for 15-20 minutes.
- After a specified time, use a pumice stone to get rid of calluses and corns.
- After that, prepare a mixture of glycerin, lemon juice and rose water and apply it directly on your heels. Wear socks and leave it overnight.
- Repeat this procedure 4 or 5 days in a row.
, In most cases, the cause of the cracking skin on the feet becomes dry due to the lack of necessary moisture.The use of vegetable oils can be a perfect solution to this problem. What you need to do?
Means on the basis of banana and avocado
- Apply on the heels of coconut or olive oil, just apply liberally to provide deep moisturize rough heels.
- Then put on cotton socks and leave it performing its action for the night.
- In the morning, just rinse your feet and repeat this procedure every day.
The tool of the banana and avocado will also help to moisturize and soften the skin on the heels and dramatically improve the appearance of your feet.What you need to do?
The remedy on the basis of vaseline and lemon
- Prepare a paste of banana and avocado (the fruit should be ripe). Apply it on your heels, leave for exposure for 30 minutes and rinse (as face mask).
Jelly and lemon have a nourishing effect on the skin, penetrating deep into its structure. They contribute to restore smoothness and softness of the skin, effectively solving the problem of cracked heels.What you need to do?
Agent based on paraffin
- Place feet in the foot Spa with hot water and salt for 15-20 minutes.
- Well dry your foot and apply generously the feet with a mixture of petroleum jelly and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Put on cotton socks and leave it performing its action for the night.
This natural remedy can be a good remedy if cracked skin on the heels causes discomfort and pain.What you need to do?
The sweet honey
- Mix a small amount of paraffin wax with coconut or mustard oil, heat in a water bath, mix well and allow to cool slightly.
- When the mixture will not be very hot, but still warm, apply it on your heels, put on socks and leave overnight.
Honey is a natural ingredient that has very beneficial properties for the skin. After all, it moisturizes and softens it.What you need to do?
Exfoliant made from rice flour
- Dissolve the foot soak one Cup of honey (water should be warm).
- Dip there feet for 15-20 minutes and make yourself an easy foot massage.
scrub for the heels will be very effective in solving the problem of cracked and rough skin. Rice flour will help to soften it and make it smooth.What you need to do?
A skin scrub from oatmeal
- Prepare a mixture of 2 or 3 tablespoons of rice flour, vinegar, honey and Apple cider.
- Immerse feet in warm water for 20 minutes and steamed the skin, apply the mixture with gentle circular motions.
, This natural exfoliant will also help to soften the rough skin on the heels and greatly improve the appearance of your legs.What you need to do?
- Prepare a mixture of oatmeal and jojoba oil.
- Apply in circular movements on problem areas, leave for influence for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki