The education of his son. As a woman behaves that close and gets

As You raise or will to raise a son? Amazingly, if the woman does not know how to “educate” a man around, it is likely that the son will grow up far from role models.

Thought the article is based on real events. And even if at least one person in the world these ideas will help — I'll be happy.

Turn off your cell, close the room, imagine...

You're the mother of 7-year-old son. It so happened that the son educate themselves. You are tired at work, lots of routine, over time not so much. Often the situation which you can see on the Russian space.

As any man in the world, Your son is not perfect. It has strengths and weaknesses. And of course, like every mother I wish my son only the good and love him with all my heart.

©Annie Leibovitz

Questions, mom, to You:

1) Who opens the door to the stairwell?

You son or son You? Why?

2) and the Son had in his hand a card for mom on March 8. Your reaction?

b — Son forgot to congratulate You on Mother's Day. Your reaction?

3) a Son called physically stronger classmate “goat” and received a nose, came home crying. What will you do, Mother?

4) my son is one of the aspirations: either to learn, or to win the Cup in football, or learn cool dance, but it does not work. Your behavior?

5) How to meet son home?

— Rejoice each time

— Well, I came and came

— Depends on my mood

6) How to ask for help son? Or consider it small, so for example, to carry heavy bags from the supermarket?

7) When you speak with your son — do You communicate with whom? Son, boy, the property of a man?

These questions are not random. 99% of mothers do not think about the proper behavior in such a (very vital) situations. That what can I say.... Dads do not understand the basics. Because they were brought up with the same moms. Yes, that is, historical explanation... the second world, single women who pull all by yourself, as men in the war...

You have the chance to start with yourself. To stop this chain of unawareness, blindness and automatism.

What does mother and son?

Because similarly, You are showing yourself and men. And just you behave son or already have. And Yes, the little things are extremely important.

How a woman behaves, and gets close.

Parse the essence of the questions above.

How to raise my son a man and a man a man

1) Even in the little things a man should be a man and a woman a woman. Let the son / man to take care of You. Even if you can do it yourself. Here the principle of training. Start small go for more. Opening the doors to a woman is also a form of caring.

2) and is to Be grateful. Again. Even the little things. Then the son / husband will sincerely want to please You more and more.

b — Forgot to do what I had to. Don't criticize. Share Your feelings about the situation and what You would like.

3) the Son / man to do something bad. For it and answered. Is now crying.

Not to criticize for inappropriate behaviour!

To spare, as a little boy!

Show that You love him. Show that You believe in him.

4) to Support, to spare, to instill in him confidence, not to make decisions instead of the son / man. And not try to correct his mistakes after his decisions.

5) Meet every time like a month not seen. Share the joy, emotions. Then the man / son will be a home run home, a hound dog, every time, not to linger for a beer with friends in the evenings.

6) Ask. Starting with small things. The man / son is critical to be needed.

7) Even if You 4-year-old boy or the paperboy — communicate with him with an inner feeling in front of You General of the army. And he has become a “General of the army” in the business. Check? published

Author: Jaroslav Smolov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: yaroslav-samoylov.com/vospitanie-detej/kak-vospitat-syna.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting