Imagine that you never find the right person

Controversial, but very interesting text which will come across unexpected reflections.

What if right now you looked in a magic ball that predicts the future, and would see with undeniable clarity that you'll never meet the love of your life?

What I ask you to imagine very sad, I know it. All this time you were hoping to meet "the one" or "the one" — or at least someone who will satisfy you at least half and you'll have the rest of my life. I know, I know. You are as naive as the rest. You don't believe in soul mates. But you still expect to meet someone who you more than like it. Who can curl up at the end of a long day. Who will take care of you when you get sick, and who every evening after work, will listen to your stories. We all hope so. We are all human beings.

Have a search of love, there is one special feature — it affects us constantly. Love is in the foreground of our actions, even if in the mind, everything is different. Love is the reason you bought those new jeans last week. This is the reason why you went on the BBQ to friends, but actually wanted to. This is the cause of your fears and insecurities in the future. But love is what inspires us to the greatest change.

So, if you knew with indisputable certainty that love will never be at your doorstep as ever you seen your life? Would change something in your everyday life? What about long-term plans?

Your first reaction would be like, "Well, nothing". In the end, you are a smart man. You have plans that do not depend on somebody's influence. We all think so. But give yourself to think for a few moments. Because that's the kind of thing about love we don't want to admit it's a crutch that we use constantly. The idea that someday someone will love all of our shortcomings — thin excuse not to work on them. The principle of the two halves that make up a whole, prevents that we become better half.

If you knew that love will never be an option for you, how would you have rebuilt the rest of my life? Focus would be on career and success? Or would investing in yourself — most would leave, would go out of your comfort zone?

I ask these questions because inclined to believe that the future is not to find the love of your life would be a turning point for us. The realization that we initially believe to be disruptive, may ultimately free us. Without the fear of dying alone before we open up unprecedented opportunities. We can try to live on every continent. We can make a career. We could go back to University and get a degree that you always wanted without worrying about the financial burden that may put on someone's shoulders. Love keeps us here such subtle ways, and we don't even understand. And the key to its absence may be the feeling of absolute freedom.

Because in a situation when we need not look for our only love, we will understand that we have the right to love yourself. That we can live, developing yourself, challenging yourself, pampering yourself, and squaring himself, like a building to become even more capable. And then in ourselves we will find what we were looking for in others.

There is one thing we all need to stop doing is to wait for someone to come and change our lives. Just be the person you were waiting for. Live every day as if you are in love with him. Because one thing you know for sure — every triumph, every failure, every fear and every win will be you and nobody else. You're the kind of person who takes all your rewards. You yourself lend a hand when you fall. You're the one who himself utskrivet from the floor every time strength to leave you.

We must begin to appreciate all that we bring into our own lives. Because the irony is that we are the most attractive in those moments when not even thinking about it. When we confidently go through life, freely and without restrictions, we radiate such energy, which is simply impossible with nothing to compare, and impossible to imitate. Such energy can change not only our lives, but the lives of the people around.

Therefore it is better to stop looking for that one or one who is comfortable to spend the rest of my life. Be the one. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: fit4brain.com/9766

Tags

See also

New and interesting