Just have to correct

From time to time each of us there are periods when it seems that you didn't just come out of his comfort zone and was kicked out of her a kick up the backside for not paying rent. Familiar and usual ends abruptly, as the words in the crucial final conversation. You like jumping into the sea from a cliff, sometimes even not really having time to breathless: I know that will come up to the surface, but don't know when.

And then there are times that we never cooked, but that we're doing fine, time will show us, not what we stand for, and what we want. For me, this revelation was the moment when I hung in the spacers in the cave without insurance, the last effort trying not to break down. It was then that I realized that more than anything, I want to live – to go on foot, to remain intact: all the rest of the deal along the way we will solve problems as they arrive. In fact, nothing else remains, it is the only entertainment available on the route.

Eat and live, what more do you need.

Serious problems always make me panic and the desire to take on the chest and the fetal position – but I already went through enough changes to realize that it is not necessary to be afraid of. Even if you think you're going to lay down and die from obscurity and sorrow, believe the wise mother goose: you'll figure it out, can handle it, everything will pick up keys, put all the puzzles. Time is on your side. It is always on the side of those who move legs.

So just move your legs will be stronger in the road.

Two important things to learn to do as early as possible: ask for help and pull yourself by the collar itself. Remember any of the three most beautiful words in any language words of captain kirk? –"Help me, please."

Train voice.

Pull yourself by the collar – so look for opportunities to exit, not a reason to give up. It is important to distinguish between: I'm talking about cases where you're so sweet that just a little bit- and not in a funny, not an attempt to pull himself artificially out of the comfort zone because it's now fashionable. I to agree to try "new and exciting" only when you really want it, not because everyone around has already done it and posted photos in instagram and I got there just seals, muesli and ficus Valera. Mom's famous question in childhood: "As if everything from the roof jump, would you jump too?" in adult life miraculously acquires a new meaning. And common sense.

Try yourself to stir up new, when it sucks – that are rarely successful. In my opinion, much better help not to go crazy just familiar and familiar things, the steps are as simple as the blade.

If you can't laugh, sneer or. Enjoy the sarcasm, until the diarrhea is not want of kindness. Stop thinking of yourself beforehand seriously – in life there are many great things to for fun.

From the halo on the head of a very tired, over someone else – especially his eyes. So I want to ask: why so serious, we're not sixteen.

I want to cry – cry. There is no "correct" rules to handle the state of deep inner sadness, except for one thing – not to give up. And when the house ends all the handkerchiefs and napkins to blow your nose on the curtain in a bath, then change.

If you are cold, remember how the warm and humid summer night – when it seems like you hugging air. As the beautiful winter stars outside the city. As magical smells in a candy store. Remember what makes you breathe. Listen, quickens the rhythm of the heart. As it beats and gets her.

Try to find joy per se, as such, here and now, for you, not in comparison with someone worse, as we are usually taught. "Sad fucking clown" in your head as he calls my friend Tanya, will always find something to put in the morning air, – switch to another wave. And if you thrash it everywhere sing it.

Uporyadochenie life the ordering of space. Who do you know can donate these books, once used cream, perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry boring, barely worn, but not a favorite skirt? This is not a charity, not a way to feel like a "benefactor" is ecology a head, a reasonable redistribution of things in space. Well, if you throw – learn to do it without pity. "Immediately three tablespoons... half a Cup... just two pieces..." – well, throw. It does not matter where it will rot in you or in the trash.

And yet, add light. In the literal sense – to replace light bulbs, replace them with more powerful, turn on the bedside lamp.

All of your articles, words, and cheerful pictures ridiculous I teach the art of living here and now, with those around you, to live in peace with itself. So where we with you may be tomorrow, let's certainly agree on only one thing:

we can do this.published

Author: Olga Primachenko

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gnezdo.by/blog/breathe-deeply/

Tags

See also

New and interesting