Ambition, which I don't NEED

Being busy and being productive are two different things.

In order to meet up with you, sometimes you have to abandon all ambitions to sort out which are mine and which ones "sewn" parents, TV or anyone else.

And it's scary as ambitions filled life — activity, which gives this sweet illusion of SACHERTORTE, employment, and usefulness.

And they also provide respite to: to think about yourself, understand yourself, accept yourself, be identified with Paul, the society, principles, roles...

And they give the appearance of social prinetti. They are socially acceptable. And the abandonment of the ambitions is difficult, can be dangerous and in any case — transformers.

What to do in life WITHOUT AMBITION?

How to live?
to begin with — to track the Tails of ambitions, desires, goals, many of which actually turn to be of PSEUDOCELE.

— I want X. Why would I do that? what happens when I get it — how will it change my life, me, my thoughts and emotions? what will I do AFTER reaching? Why still this? What stops? Can I opt out of X? And then what?

I did this exercise. I have left 30% of the desired H. And I, with some horror, he thought how much work and effort — how much of MY life — I put on ambitions, which I don't NEED.

And left the Fireflies. That pass through all the questions. Who are friends with my values and harmony, which do not allow soul to be lazy and brain to relax. That is not ambition at all. And dreams were.

And I realized that ambition — close access to the dreams, replaced them, and all these cards visualisierung auto and husbands, thousands of dollars and "two" children (required sexual order), business 1млдри necessarily 230 million is a trap, which slowly and sadly dissolves my soul, my identity, my real SACHERTORTE. What is at the core of my character, what makes me useful to himself and the people.

Our society is sick ambitions. Says my husband: "Taught to want, but not teach to reach" — hence the tragedy.

I understand that to "give up" ambition is the way through the copper pipe of the same ambitions, it is important to understand something and stumble on something. But to aim beyond the clouds better, when you clearly believe is YOURS, is FOR YOU the clouds.

I accept the challenge. To abandon ambition.

I don't need anything. I did not have to. I — can. And from what I can — I can choose where the warm spark of trembling Life. Real. Where there is Eternal, something that will be important for me before passing. What will remain after.

And more important than ambition becomes Love, Warm attitude, Support and Honesty. But ambition though they are the ones who they are to face, to soul, to the state.
I keep a dream. The present itself. published

Author: Yunona Lototska

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: yunonalototska.livejournal.com/30783.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting