To get out of your comfort zone, you must first be in it

Pale chronically enough sleep people saying: "You just have to get out of your comfort zone and chase yourself to the gym." People with panic attacks say: "We must get out of your comfort zone and stop feeling sorry for yourself already." People living painful, very savory life, saying: "It would have out of your comfort zone and stop to eat sweets." This is not the worst alignment. Some simply say "stop to eat." See a radical solution to the problem.
I begin by words such anxious eyes twitch.

To get out of your comfort zone, you must first be in it.

What is a "comfort zone"? This is a place where warm, cozy, free, delicious, happy and safe. Where you love and respect. Where care about you (and you, too, are worried, not without, but not unilaterally). Many of us simply do not have such a zone. Well, there is no area where we care about. At best, there is an area to lie down or roar. It's better than nothing, but not quite. This alcohol from frost - basically helps, but not for long, and is worse than a down jacket

. Finding himself in the comfort zone (I do not like the word "zone", he lager flavor, but let), you have to stay there a little. Relax. And then - go. This feeling with nothing can not be confused - when the forces on all missing, and you're ready, perhaps even learn something ... to wake up early in the morning and run to yoga ... think about the working draft, which is half hanging in the plans ...

And it is very important that the impetus to do something - it comes from within, and thought ahead. First, you start to do - then you think. It is not always with a song, sometimes it's painful joy of overcoming, and what the hell do you think I got behind the wheel of this vacuum cleaner - but certainly not the last effort. Useful because it was interesting.

People who talk about the "get out of the comfort zone" does not usually mean no interest. If we translate this design into common parlance, they are thinking about the following: I have now somehow sucks, but if I torment myself harder, maybe I would be better

? Well I do not know. If a person with the flu, still flogged in the stables, maybe he will recover later. But this is unlikely to whipping.

Often, it sounds like a self-accusation: "Yes, I'm too lazy, I just do not want to get out of your comfort zone»

. And this stilted constructions, or taste the painful shame ( "I'm not good enough, I do not quite live up to the norm, though burst") or guilt ( "I'm not trying, I'm not done, not done, no one will love me when I'm not well done"). A shame and guilt - such things as burdock, who always find something to cling to, no matter what real progress you may have made. Even if you finally stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop to eat at all (although it is not a success).

But in the ruthless forces of vacuum and limit any normal person would not last long.

Further ways of plus or minus three: to crawl back into the "comfort zone", fall into clinical depression (when it is not bad mood, and diagnosis) or heavy psychosomatics

. Which option you like better? I was the first.

Moreover, in the court of the hard times. Information pressure. Financial crisis. Winter. November. There is no sun. And if all of a sudden you know how to reach the comfort zone, I propose to remain there until spring.

Tags

See also

New and interesting