What a father should be like, according to a Czech mother

Dads are different, dads are different. But there are fathers who I want to touch, they say, are they real? Sensitive, caring, self-sacrificing dads, ready at the first call of his wife to change the baby diapers, walk the baby in the cold and in the heat, feed from the bottle and let mom go on important business, not clutching at the phone every 15 minutes.

Where can I find one? Over the years of her life in the Czech Republic, psychologist Anastasia Rubtsova was convinced that the most incredible fathers live there!

DepositPhotos

"Site" He is an incredible father through the eyes of Czech mothers. The spectacle is, in truth, a quiet awe, especially among the female half of humanity. “I swear, it’s almost Madonna with babies, only in shorts, tanned and with biceps,” writes Anastasia Rubtsova.

Father-child relationships
  1. The perfect father. A father who walks alone in the park with his children and looks perfectly happy. One child rides a bicycle and falls every minute, the second walks boldly, holding hands, the third sleeps in a sling on his chest. On the shoulder is a bag with water, snack and first aid kit. And, for a moment, Mom's nowhere.

DepositPhotos
  2. And here's another incredible father -- one-on-one with three kids on a picnic. A motley mat is laid out on the grass, rackets for playing badminton, toys and sandwiches prepared by yourself are scattered around. It's normal!

DepositPhotos
  3. A real father is someone who hugs his third grader at the school door and wishes him a good day. No scolding, no reproaches, no spanking.

DepositPhotos
  4. Another example of a good father is a father who with infinite patience rocks his newborn child in the clinic while his mother is chatting on the phone with her girlfriend. And no one to you: Light, take care of the child! Can't you hear him screaming? A Czech father looks at the screaming lump in love and comfortably feeds him from the bottle until he calms down.

DepositPhotos
  5. But the father quietly drinks coffee in the coffee shop in the company of a baby and a dog. And everyone behaves exceptionally quietly: the father feeds the child from a jar, looking at the newspaper with one eye, the child purees happily spits out, and the dog confidently licks the remains from the stroller. It's a very everyday spectacle.

DepositPhotos
  6. Here. perfect dadWalking with his one-year-old son while his mother is on a manicure, spending time with his girlfriends or perhaps going to yoga. No frowning eyebrows and elevated tones, no phones and irritated glance at the watch - the baby was fed, helped to climb the ladder, the diaper changed. And all this - not ceasing frantically to be sorry for your child. Looking at this, I want to immediately give birth to such a dad three more!

DepositPhotos

“I do not yet know where and how Czech fathers are raised. But I'm sure it's a very simple recipe. The best recipes are the simplest. Without heavy ingredients – war, revolution, fear, various humiliations. Without the nauseating taste of the Soviet school and “everything is collective farm”. “Not making a million, not a man.” And without “changing a diaper to a child – not a man.”

If, wherever you turn, you are not a man all the time, then it is clear that the task is unsolvable and you should not try, but you should lie on the couch with your phone and patiently wait for death. It's a good recipe for drama. But not for peace.”

DepositPhotos

“The Czech fathers are for a peaceful life, for joy, for a happy childhood. I have no doubt that there are such things in Russia. Empathetic and patient. I’ve seen five people, maybe six. But mostly I know other stories. My favorite, quite fresh, is about a father who was unemployed for six months and played computer games while his wife earned food and his grandmother sat with his children in the next room.

Both grandmother and children were strictly forbidden to enter the room with their father and computer. The food had to be heated at a certain time. Because, you know, the regime is very important, writes psychologist Anastasia Rubtsova in her blog.

A real father should be able to support and empathize, be an assistant of his own free will and a real hero for his wife and children, a father should be able to listen and be a strategist, on whom you can safely rely. Otherwise, why even become one?

I am sure the father of your children is the best. And if other moms are jealous of you, this is perhaps the best indicator that your husband is a really perfect dad, and others, like you, admire the picture of friendship and love between father and child.

Did you like the article? Rather share it with friends, and in the comments tell us what should be the ideal father and head of the family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting