8 life values that need to be reassessed

Here the values of life, which needs to be reassessed — some important lessons to be learned before it is too late:

1. Tomorrow, when you say "I love you", for You may never come.

About ten years ago one of my colleagues was killed in a car accident. During the funeral some workers our office was in tears and said kind words like "I loved him. We all loved him so. He was such a good person." I, too, started crying, and I couldn't understand if he told these people that they love him when he was alive or only after his death is a strong word "love" was said without question or hesitation.

I swore to myself that I will never hesitate to tell someone "I love you" and to tell you how much I grateful to him. He deserves to know what value it has in my life. He deserves to know how much I appreciate it.

We conclude: if You love someone, tell him about it. If today You are grateful to someone, tell him about it. Today is perfect in order to Express their love and admiration.

2. Your judgment about other people is wrong.

You can never know exactly what another person is experiencing or the whole story of any event. When you think You know, think about what Your assumptions about his life directly related to Your limited knowledge.

Many of those who You consider successful, absolutely miserable. Many of those who, in Your opinion, everything comes easy, work hard to get everything that they have. Many of those who seem rich are actually deep in debt because of their extravagance. Many of those who seems now old and boring, once was the same, young, pretty and inexperienced as You are.

3. Most people fails because they never try.

You should not worry about the mistakes and failures You have to worry about the opportunities you lose when You don't even try. That's what hurts You the most. If You try, it always leads to success regardless of the results. Even mistakes and failures teach You what not to do next time. Therefore any result is a lesson that makes You stronger and wiser.

In the end, there's only one thing makes a dream impossible: the failure to make the attempt. The results You achieve depend on what You plan to do or what you say You will do. Your results is what You are really TRYING and DOING.

4. Patience does not mean waiting and doing nothing.

Patience involves productive activity. This means that You make every effort, using all the opportunities available to you when you realize that the results You seek, worth the time and effort and cannot be achieved with less time and less effort.

Patience is understanding that Your quality of life means much more than the quantity of what You fill. Patience is Your willingness to accept with gratitude what You have now, while You are persistent, targeted efforts to achieve their goals and dreams.

5. You already have everything to be happy.

Intuitively You already know that the best things of Your life — not things at all, and that relationships, knowledge and meaningful work — the Foundation for a happy, fulfilling life. But You live in a consumer society, in which Your mind is exposed to constant influence of well-designed advertising methods. They are pushing, against better judgment, to purchase material things, You don't need and which You don't even want.

At some point, unnecessary material things that You buy, supersede emotional needs. The creators of the advertisement want You to believe that is the main thing. So next time when You almost gave in to the temptation to make a rash purchase, ask yourself whether this thing is better than those You already have. Or made You for a moment believe that You are not satisfied with what You have?

6. You are imperfect, just like everyone else.

All humans are imperfect. Sometimes confident lose confidence, the patient loses patience, goes a generous selfish, and know doubt that know.

What? You are a person same as me — we are all human beings. We make mistakes, we get mad and caught us by surprise.

But the fact of the problem that we all experience such moments. And most of the time we wonderful people. So don't leave those you love in times of imperfection, and treat yourself the same way. If You don't want, You don't deserve to be near them and in those moments when they are perfect.

7. All the little things matter.

Life is not a single moment of triumph and achievement. This the trials, and errors that You make, blood, sweat, and tears — all these minor little things that You do every day. In the end they all have value — every step, every regret, every decision and every sorrow.

All of these events, seemingly useless, are added to something. The job with low pay that You had when You were in school. Nights that You spent talking with colleagues, which was never seen again. The hours You spend on writing posts for a blog that nobody reads. Thinking about plans for the future, which was never completed. All those lonely nights spent reading novels, news, comics and fashion magazines, thinking on their own principles about life, sex and religion, and over that, how You measure up to these principles.

All this makes You stronger. All of this led You to the success You have had. All this has made You what You are today.

8. Excuses always lie.

Makes no sense to deny that between dream and too many excuses will always be false. You're lying to yourself.

Excuses and explanations will serve You a disservice. They will not add to Your life anything of value, not improve it one iota. In order to fulfill their vocation and achieve in life what You want You need to do more than just think and talk. This requires a focused and consistent action. And you may take all the necessary actions. You just need to do decide to do it.

No one can succeed for You. The life You live, You create for yourself. There are many perspectives from which to choose, and so many opportunities to bridge the gap from where You are to where You want to be. And now really is the time to step forward. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/brain_up?w=wall-70427221_15978

Tags

See also

New and interesting