Strong women don't fall in love

Strong women don't fall in love. They walk in love. Strong women enjoy love, flirting with her, gently bring her to life and walk away from it unharmed. Everyone knows it. Only weak women allow love to influence them. Strong women are not affected.

Powerful women live your life for yourself.

They can be novels, lovers, or even roommates, but lovers never. Because love makes you miserable cripple. Love is stopping you to achieve what you want out of life. Strong women don't fall in love, because love is an emotion. A real woman does not feel anything in full. It turns on and off their feelings like a switch. A real woman is strong because she was able to become impartial.

Anyone else tired of reading these rants?

Because I am. I'm tired and think I'm not the only one, from the infinite number of contradictions that we create for each other. From the criticism we face when we love, from criticism when we don't like. I'm tired of hearing what it means to be strong and what is weak. What is right and what is not. What we should feel and what should say. We are shamed when we don't love, and when we are honest about what you want. And we can't win this game. So I urge all to stop it.

Power has nothing to do with fairness. Power has nothing to do with how quickly/often/successfully You fall in love or cease to love. Power is a measure of the honesty You bring to your life. This means that You decide everything in your life.

Power means knowing what you want. Power means to fight for the life that you want life, whether it be President or stay home with the kids. Power – means to live according to its definition. Power is to ignore those who underestimate your efforts. Strength means to stand on his own, to live in accordance with what you believe.

I believe in love. And I believe in its power. For me, these concepts go hand in hand, and as it should be. People who scoff at the affection, prefer an open relationship, proud of their independence, will never understand what a huge need strength to love. To show your weaknesses. Staked his heart and his desires, without warranty of any kind. My definition of power is to risk all that I have, because I know that I will be able to bounce back if nothing happens.

You can be sad and be strong. You can be scared and be strong. You can put your life back in pieces and be a unbreakable wall. Everyone has their own definition of power. And you must live according to it.

"Strong women don't fall in love" is utter nonsense. And we need to stop telling yourself that. Strong women understand themselves. They give every moment of life, whether it is painful, the arc or the incredible. Strong women are winners, and there are trampled. They are not a tough nut, which can not be broken. They fall and get up again, hundreds of times more often than other, weaker people who sit in the stands and only judge their choice.

To avoid what you want, the power is not needed. You don't need it and to criticize others. Strength is needed to stand on his own. To admit what you want out of life, and go to it without worrying about the opinions of others.

Strong women fall in love. And sometimes not. They build a career. And sometimes stay home with the kids. Strong women don't live by one definition, but what unites them is that they can decide how they want to live. And try to make this all possible. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.soulpost.ru/silnye-zhenshhiny-ne-vlyublyayutsya-2/

Tags

See also

New and interesting