Time heals, but not all...

Perhaps, in the life of each happen one or another of psychological trauma. Say, unrequited love or a failed marriage. Painful, unpleasant, sometimes quite disgusting. But time heals all wounds, but not all. In some people the scar remains for life, which changes everything. But what to do with this scar? Each behaves differently, someone heals and someone turns into a weapon.

Now a little disclaimer before you continue. I'm going to talk about a couple, where their scars offensive purposes used by a man. Why? Because in the reverse situation, in General, men are less inclined to endure regular trips to their partner in the past and comparing myself with some negative samples. Of course, there are those who are also included in this game. For this reason, in the text change the role of men and women on the opposite.

Women are more likely to choose all sorts of poor creatures and make them happy, for this reason they, in the role of victim are often.

So, met two. He's... very good, but with sadness in his eyes. Via little it turns out that in his history broken into small pieces of heart that he made, but from a wrong movement it collapse again. On this his appearance and habits the stamp "not turning over".

But he believes in happiness that there are such other, which, well, just very different. And then everything is healed, and all slivers will spauda among themselves from the fire of her love and care. Then you need some hint, there is reason to think that the new familiar is the "completely different". But... he's not sure yet, need proof.

Tell me guys if you professional rescue any kittens, weeping in a puddle, and the flies stuck in the web, really don't want to save the whole of a remarkable man? The more "immersed" has reached out from his rescue what remains half a meter, a couple of strokes in his direction, and all. All alive and happy. And the rescuer begins to row to meet the man.

And a miracle occurs. Here they are, together, in the boat, or is there more to what or what that was used for salvation. And now, to live, to swim and all that... but.

Saved starts to behave rather peculiar. When he wants something to do, he does without thinking about the feelings and convenience of the partner. If his claim he grozney and says:

"That last wife the same parsley was. That's what she said, word for word. So you're just mean and evil. I'm just so upset that the boat lunge. But if you keep dissing me, then he will jump out. Well you know I am good, just the women I come across wrong. And there, out, around, full of all sorts of rescue equipment swim. Will not have time to come up, and save".

A woman experiences a surge of shame. Well, how? He's so wounded, so sad. And she's so little things that nags him. And, in General, it is not like that, not evil or vile. Just have him softer and softer. He also "unrequited love was." And then, you're the one who tamed. We have to try and understand more.

Noticing this trend, "cardiac invalid" begins to behave more and more like a pig. After all, if he behaves improperly, his only regret more, and create comfort. I.e. it allows itself to literally everything he wants because he has a severe traumatic experience. He can rock the boat, he can give oar Savior on the head, can sail on other boats because figley. It must understand, and he doesn't owe anyone anything, because you suffered at the time.

What women are doing? The ladies running the "course of rescue workers" (therapists, coaches, all sorts of courses of femininity and sexuality) to improve their skills. But the point is not qualification, but the fact that we are saving until the end did not want to escape.

If you dig in a clinical case of unrequited love, it may be that there is not so clear. Previous partner was tired to carry it out of the water and paddle after him to pull out of someone else's boat. Here's the despicable nature was. And evil. Said jumped? Jumped — row on all four sides. Without these regular bathing other relationship is simply impossible. He needs unconditional love, he can only be obtained through suffering. And, you know, the sick and the unfortunate child always give more candy and attention than healthy and happy.

If he can't pick up himself, to go somewhere to work on your wound and glued, finally, your vessel with your hands, you will not be able to do it for him.Don't waste your life on useless work. published

Author: Natalia Stilson

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gutta-honey.livejournal.com/408426.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting