This drink treats metabolic disorders, varicose veins and many other diseases!.

In five years, promotion of the drink I had heard mixed reviews: is an aphrodisiac, it cures the common cold, is very strong tonic.

Summarizing all the reviews, I will say this: pine cocktail "Holy smoke" – a powerful immunomodulator. I.e. it strengthens the immune system, and then the body itself to deal with their sores.

"Holy smoke" I consider it a winter drink, because winter in the needles of vitamin C is 3-4 times more than in the summer.

Needles is also a storehouse of other biologically active substances such as chlorophyll, essential oils, phytosterols, volatile, and minerals, vitamins: A, B1, B2, P, etc.

In folk medicine pine decoctions and infusions used to treat a variety of diseases: respiratory system, colds, kidney, metabolic disorders, varicose veins, etc.

I also came across an interesting information. It turns out that in the siege of Leningrad almost not suffered from scurvy. They learned how to make pine infusion, and with her help escaped from a lack of vitamin C.

Ingredients in a standard blender 1.5 liters:

• the branches of fir,
  • water,
  • lemon — one third to one half,
  • honey — 1-2 tablespoons.

Preparation:

1. In a blender pour a little water, about a quarter of the volume of the bowl. Thoroughly rinse the branches of the spruce and cut them with scissors into the blender, about half the volume of the bowl, add lemon and honey.

2. Beat on maximum speed for about fifteen minutes. Index of readiness – yarkozelenaya the color of the cocktail.

3. Add water to the maximum level and a few seconds to mix the cocktail at the minimum speed.

4. Make inhalation – deep breath of freshly prepared cocktail.

5. Strain the drink and drink.

Intake: 1-2 cups per day.

Contraindications: acute diseases of liver, kidney and stomach, hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients, often honey.

Cocktail is a strong power, use it before bedtime should not be.

Help

Lignin (from the Latin. lignum — wood, timber) is the substance that characterizes lignified plant cell walls. Complex polymer compound contained in the cells of vascular plants and some algae.

Lignified cell walls have a structure which can be compared with the structure of reinforced concrete: microfibril cellulose in its properties correspond to the valve and the lignin has a high compressive strength of the concrete.

Hardwoods contain 18-24% of lignin, coniferous — 27-30 %.

The issue of lignin for myself, I haven't decided yet, but I'm pretty sure the negative impact was the needles itself, and the method of preparation. Certainly, the broth was boiled constantly, and there were accumulating carcinogens. Excuse, if wrote not very scientific.

In any case, you need to understand that coniferous drinks are very strong, so to get involved they don't need.

Options cocktail

Add in pine needles can be anything, for example, mint and lime. This drink I called the "Marusya" was the name of the girl who got proposed to add to the cocktail of these two ingredients.

Well with Christmas tree sour berries: cowberry, cranberry, sea buckthorn, etc.

If you add in the cocktail of ginger and heat it to 40 degrees, you get a wonderful winter tea. We called it "so dushegreyku".

Of course, making cocktails and other coniferous trees.

Pine and cedar give more than soft drink, the juniper gives vegetables. Most of all I like the drink of fir: it is extremely fragrant and delicious. Just put the fir need less eating, about one-third of the volume of the bowl because it is very rich in essential oils and overdose you may feel dizzy.

We have fir does not grow. But it can be purchased in the form of brooms for a bath.

By the way, every second person, after trying a cocktail of fir, exclaims: "That would be him in the bath"!

Therefore, fir cocktail I called "damn you!". published

Author: E-Mazzy

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vegjournal.ru/pitanie/poleznye-produkty/1471-vypem-yelku-khvoynyy-kokteyl-yelki-palki.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting