In relationships You get what you give

1. Not a single person in Your life's journey is not met by You in vain.

Every day we meet new people and from each meeting take out something important for yourself. Someone is testing us, someone uses and presents a lesson, someone helps you to learn new skills, and someone makes us better and is the most valuable.

2. In relationships You get what you give.

Do not expect that in response to the whims, accusations and insults, You will receive smiles, hugs and declarations of love. If You want understanding, try to understand yourself. It all comes back – it's a simple formula that works at all times.

3. No need to fight for a place in a person's life.

Love can not be – many people forget this simple and very wise truth. Never try to win a space for themselves in the life of another person. After all, you can't know for sure, if he needed it.

4. All people change and that's fine.

Needs, thoughts, and even people's beliefs change over time. So if someone says You've changed, do not worry and do not look for faults in ourselves. Perhaps these changes instead went in your favor. There is nothing wrong with what Your interests are with a close friend can leave, and come to naught. Better to occasionally send each other greeting cards and keep fond memories than to try to squeeze out of the relationship what what is left and save the irritation within yourself. Be honest.

5. The relationship needs to work.

Relationships are not built by themselves. They require the active participation of all the parties involved. Sincerity, reciprocity and respect is the foundations, without which any relationship will collapse.

6. You need to be able to forgive.

Many believe that forgiveness is a sign of weakness. But the words “I forgive you” does not mean “I'm too soft, so I can't be offended and you can continue to ruin my life, I won't tell you a single word”, they mean “I won't let the past to spoil your future and present, so I forgive you and release all resentment”.

7. Disputes are a waste of time.

The less time You spend cursing people who annoy You, the more time You have to communicate with the people You love. If a dispute did happen between You and a loved one, keep yourself in hand. Don't let your anger master You, or You can pronounce the words for which You will be ashamed the rest of my life. Sometimes strong relationships can destroy one careless word.

8. You can't change the other person.

Man can only change himself, but in any case not someone else. So You must learn to perceive near and dear to You people for what they are. If something fundamentally does not suit You, be honest and tell it straight. Maybe someone You love wants to change for You.

9. The lack in Your life some people may go to You only on favor.

Don't be afraid to change the environment. You need to be able to release from your life those people who make her uncomfortable. If lately You get from once best friend only betrayal and abuse, you need to stop clinging to the past and broken relationship.

10. Appreciate people who are close.

Don't forget to tell your close people about how they road You. Pay enough attention to them. It is possible that Your relationship will end someday, but even if something lasts forever, it does not mean that we should not waste time.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.esotericblog.ru/2016/02/blog-post_22.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting