Method of preparation:
- 30 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 200 g of lentils
- 150 g of a petiolar celery
- 100 g carrots
- 100 g of potatoes
- olive oil
- 1 piece of onion
- 50 g of leeks
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, ground white pepper, to taste
1. Carrots, leeks, celery and potatoes to be washed. Carrots and potatoes clean. Vegetables cut into pieces.
2. Mushrooms soak in cold water.
3. Onions, garlic to clean. Onion, parsley and garlic finely chop.
4. All the chopped vegetables put in a saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil, add washed lentils.
5. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook under a lid for about an hour.
6. This soup can be submitted scientisty hard cheese (e.g. Parmesan)
7.In the finished soup add the olive oil
Cook with love!
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki