Wanting, but not wanting too much

There is such a fine line between what you want and in order for this not to get attached. If adhered to, is all.

It's a paradox to associate the opposite. How can you want and not want at the same time? It is very difficult to explain the reason, it can only be felt, deep in myself.

If you show the examples, it looks like. For example, a young woman of thirty years wants to start a family. She leads an active lifestyle, met with different people, seeing other men, but the same can not be detected. Tired of a string of Dating-breakup, she goes on vacation. Just relax. From everything and everyone. Takes a e-book loaded with best sellers and made it all possible pleasures of the body. When it tries to meet an interesting man, she pays no attention to him. And the whole vacation she ignores his advances, because the goal was not to get acquainted. Only last night, after a Frank conversation, she begins to look at it with different eyes. Turns out they have a lot in common and some chemistry between them.

You have to understand what you want. Specifically. What exactly do you need from men, from relationships, from work, from our own perspectives, and all of life. The goal should be, but it does not need too to want. “Too” made it worse.

Or another story. A young woman lives in the same town, her lover in another. They, however, develop relationships. He comes to her, she goes to him. Until one day she seriously thinks about what they can get, or rather, not happen in the future. In fact, she has a job, relatives, friends, shelter, and then what? From scratch? While she doubts, the guy comes another woman with whom he starts living together in a few months. Our heroine shock. But she's on the spot and didn't want!

The confidence that goal will be realized, is a prerequisite for its achievement. It's not stupid stubbornness: I want it. It is a quiet knowledge.

Desire lives in the head, in the mental structures, knowledge from the underlying entity.

Need a level confidence: I know it will be mine, in no other way. This confidence, destroy doubt: “what if he...”, “what if she...”, “what if someone hurt...” and so on. Once the focus moved on to another, you lose. In this sense, need not even love of self and a healthy ego – “I know what I need, and I'm going to do”.

If to help their own action, going on the same line between “want” and “not attached”, you can get stunning results in their lives.

You can do everything. (Of course, if you think you are a good man, and “all” does not include killing people, for example).

You can say “I love you” when you feel it, and not wait, when will give the other. But if you said you never get attached to the same answer, you know? Don't be offended if not answered. Do not monitor every five minutes communicators. Let go of your desire and your purpose.

You can say “I want to marry you”, for example, and really want it, but to be internally prepared for the fact that this may not happen, but you still will not disappear, be someone else.

As soon as you are mentally attached to the goal, you have lost freedom. You will be afraid to say something or to do to this goal to lose. Thus you ruined the result, themselves become dependent, because waiting for implementation intentions. “Wait” is equal to “depend”.

The goal is not love addiction.The object is achieved in the freedom of options.

It's complicated. This is a very serious spiritual work – to keep inside this line. Wanting and not wanting much. To love and not to bind. To know what you want, and be ready to let go. But only on this face it is. published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: pticavpolete.com/hotet-no-ne-gelat-slishkom-silno.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting