Boxes of eggplant stuffed with

They're so cute!..

What is it?
Another stunning masterpiece from the raw Lyudmila Melnik!

— In the Berlin vegan restaurant La Mano Verde I tried a similar basket of eggplant — I wanted to repeat this at home. There's this dish you need with a knife and fork, although the boxes look good as an appetizer for the reception.

You need to watch the eggplant in the drying process: they must be soft and elastic, do not tumble dry to chips, otherwise you will not be able to wrap the filling in them.

If the form is for boxes you have more than me (like cooking ring), and eggplants need to choose longer — to have something to cover the form and what to hang down to cover the boxes at the top.

It would be great to dish — like cherry or salsa of mango and herbs.

12 boxes

Ingredients:

Pickled eggplant:

• 2 medium eggplant
  • 0.5 tbsp lemon juice
  • 0.5 tbsp of honey
  • black pepper

Marinated mushrooms:

• 150 g of chanterelles
  • 0.5 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1/4 tbsp. of honey
  • black pepper
  • 1 clove of garlic
Filling:

• 45 g cashew
  • 23 g of spinach
  • 60 g broccoli
  • 60 ml of water
  • 0.5 tsp lemon juice
  • black pepper to taste
Decoration:
flowers baracnicka, Basil leaves.

Preparation:

Chanterelles are washed, cut into small cubes, marinate it in a marinade of lemon juice, honey, pepper and garlic. Marinate in refrigerator in closed container for 8 hours. Then dry in a dehydrator silicone sheets 5 hours at 40°C.

Eggplant planed strips with a vegetable peeler and marinate 8 hours in lemon juice, honey and pepper.
Dry in dehydrator for 5 hours at 40°C on silicone sheets.
With remaining eggplant can be dry to the state of the chips and eat like chips.

For the filling, grind cashews in a blender with water, lemon juice and spices. Stir in the chopped broccoli, spinach, add the dried mushrooms. Mix well.

Silicone molds (I have a diameter of 5 cm, like this) to lay strips from the eggplant. Put the filling inside and fold the “box”, closing the stuffing hanging from all sides of the petals-plates. Then to get the “basket” out of shape, to turn up the bottom.

Decorate with flowers of baracnicka and Basil leaves.

The technique of putting some plates of eggplant into the silicone form. It's simple. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: och-vkusno.com/recepty-dlya-degidratora/korobochki-iz-baklazhanov-s-nachinkoj-raw/

Tags

See also

New and interesting