Serbian graduates instead of buying outfits gave the money to sick children and celebrated in t-shirts

Alumni gymnasium Serbian town of Pirot decided to abandon the expensive dresses and suits at the prom. Saved thus money the kids agreed to give to the needy.

During the campaign students and teachers gathered 310 thousand dinars. The money was handed to 3 families with seriously ill children. In particular, in the ceremonial hall of the gymnasium was given the money for 12-year-old Predrag of Patica who is sick with cerebral palsy, 11-year-old Mateja Lazarevic, who had 7 operations and 5-year-old Chedi of Tosic, also a patient of cerebral palsy.

After celebrations gymnasium graduates have passed through the city center wearing t-shirts with the inscription "Your 5 minutes of brilliance — someone's whole life." Yesterday's students tell that they wanted to do something to be remembered, and also give an example to future generations. "The money that I would give for expensive clothes, who knows when else would wear one, I can give someone who really needs it," explains Brana kostić.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gazetavv.com/news/ukraine/87470-serbskie-vypuskniki-vmesto-pokupki-naryadov-otdali-dengi-bolnym-detyam-i-prazdnovali-v-futbolkah.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting