Gentle original soup, which can become your signature dish.
Calories: 135 calories (1 serving)
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
How to cook soup with arugula:
- Arugula – 150 g
- Leeks – 1 PC. (stem 10cm)
- Onion – 1 PC.
- Vegetable oil – 2 tsp
- Potatoes – 4 pieces (medium size)
- Apple – 1 PC. (medium size)
- Parsnips – 1 PC.
- Water – 2.5 cups
- Low-fat cottage cheese – 50 g (you can substitute soy milk)
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt, pepper – to taste
1. In a pot heat vegetable oil, sauté chopped leeks and onions.
2. Potato, Apple and parsnip peel and finely chop. Add to pan and sauté another couple of minutes.
3. Add water and cook until tender (until the vegetables are soft).
4. Grind the soup in a blender.
5. Add the arugula (put a couple of leaves for decoration).
6. Season the soup with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Again grind in a blender.
7. Pour the soup puree with the arugula on plates and garnish with herbs.
Eat more seasonal greenery — it's delicious and very useful!
Cook with love!
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki