The eternal dilemma: to Run in the morning or evening?

Talk a little bit about running as about the most common means of healing.

And it all started with the fact that every day to catch the bus and ran past the stadium, saw Leonid Aleksandrovich, doctor of children's branch of regional hospital that in a measured, lap after lap, was busy Jogging. As a child, I (like hundreds, if not thousands of these same kids) do not just have to be patient. It is such clarity -the use of Leonid Aleksandrovich run — was the strongest proof to us all that, in addition to drugs, there are other means to maintain health.

However, recently in the press flashed a message on the researchers ' conclusions that such physical activity as running is better to replace walking, as he is due to platelet allegedly affects the health. Expressed concerns and to swimming. This information upset me, and somehow when a chance meeting with Leonid Alexandrovich, I have tried to clarify the situation about the benefits or harm of running.

Before the meeting, the upcoming conversation, I tried to argue the fact that for many years, the run was considered useful for health, many diseases with it, eliminated that modern man without runs impossible. For many, the run for health – it is the truth, not subject to discussion, but given the fact that the platelets in the first half of the day increased by 6% — this is the risks.

My questions for Leonid Alexandrovich, as it turned out, came as no surprise. Among runners has been discussed many times, when is the best time to run is morning or evening. Typically, each engaged in running, he decides when it is convenient.

At the time, and he did so. However, later, trying different options of training, convinced that the morning Jogging for 10 kilometers caused him fatigue and desire to sleep. The feeling after the run in the second half of the day was always excellent, even after a distance of 20-30 km.

To understand all this, you just have to know features of biochemical reactions in the body during the morning and evening run.

A few years ago Japanese scientists found that Jogging in the morning leads to an increase of 6% platelets, whose role in the process of blood clotting and increase the likelihood of thrombosis of the blood vessels is rather essential. To understand the importance of the problem should know that the main purpose of platelets is to provide blood clotting.

Normally, a person should be from 150 to 400 thousand platelets per microliter of blood. If platelets produce more than you need (which happens in the first half of the day), developing thrombocytosis. Unfortunately, thrombocytosis is a condition in which the blood becomes viscous, which in turn usually leads to thrombosis of the major arteries and blood vessels.

Following the logic of the arguments of doctors, the evening running, in contrast, leads to a decrease in platelet count by 20%. In confirmation of the fact that the morning is the most dangerous due to the increase in the number of platelets in the blood, are the statistical figures about the greatest number of heart attacks in the morning. In the end, the interviewee expressed a categorical opinion that long morning run can lead to heart attack.

When Jogging is not only a joy but also a healer

After talking with Leonid Aleksandrovich, doing Jogging in the evening, for myself found one positive feature of the evening run – it can interfere with sleep, which, incidentally, is getting deep, restful, healthy. Besides the morning and not have to force yourself to at a specific time to get up, catch up work to do morning exercises and mandatory run.

As you know, the running boom has long captured almost all economically developed countries. Although Russia is among those countries where running is popular, but here in the province, in the village where I live, the Amateur runners, not so much. Usually when I invite someone to go for a run, then you hear that there is no time, and a lot of cases, weather is not conducive to such employment.

But at the same time, such "refuseniks" is always the time to long and wait patiently in a queue on reception to the doctor.

In conversation with the doctor Amateur marathon distances, which already on pension — I heard that marathon runners are people that are different from others. Many of them have cured his rather serious illness, without resorting to medicine.

Feature a long run, unlike physical education, is the phenomenon that it not only invigorates the body, but it has even a therapeutic effect, gradually resulting in the order of the whole body; almost all of that junk, not once, but recovered.

Experienced marathoners to the question: what is the long run? – answer that it is run more than 45-50 minutes. For a beginner running mode in this time interval always looks scary. However, it is necessary to start to do regular runs with 10-15 minutes three times a week, gradually increasing the Jogging time, how a few weeks abroad, seemed to be unattainable will be overcome.

The basic precept marathon-lover – not speed, and the duration of the run. With regular classes running this will soon become noticeable pleasant its consequences:

• improve appetite,
  • disappear insomnia,
  • will drop weight.

And the body itself will tell about which foods you should choose.

Among the activists of the run, usually not fond of fatty, fried, smoked food. If you have previously indulged in alcohol, or were avid fans of cigarettes, then these bad habits are done without any coercion.

Encouraging and pleasant fact is found in the fact that by joining the run, you will eat so much sugar and salt as you require the body. And those salts, which somehow were accumulated in previous periods in the interarticular spaces themselves will disappear, giving the former the sensation of free movement.

Also interesting: Running stairs is an effective way to pump up the buttocks 7 ideas on how to make running enjoyable

Not only to veterans but to the novice runners during long runs comes a sense of euphoria and joy, which is the result of action on the body of a runner of a special substance produced only when running.published

Author: Alexei Shevchenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: dolgo-zivi.ru/beg-togda-kogda-trombotsityi-dayut-dobro

Tags

See also

New and interesting