This life is written with my blood...

The temptation to betray ourselves, to turn away from their lives and to look with envy on someone else, I sometimes occurring quite suddenly. To betray, for me, is to consider what happens to you as something absolutely unimportant.

You need to leave everything and be somewhere in a strange cycle of life. The urgent need to begin another life. What is unclear, but certainly not what what you live now — even if another hour or two ago you were quite satisfied myself (at least) how you live now.

But really there are many places or events where other people well and happy without you (and this does not mean that they are bad with you); there are many places or events where other well that there is no you. There are places where you don't remember, but know. There are peaks that I can't achieve because I chose to climb the other and someone got to where you are by choice will not ever or will rise, but much later.

And then there is this temptation to turn away from your life to survive what is happening to you as not valuable, and what is happening without you as the only important and troubled from that, and stop seeing what's around.

Helping to meet that temptation and to return to itself, rather than endlessly pining over the fact where I'm not and maybe never will? Allowing you to be equal to itself, not to jump out of his own skin and not try to pull someone else on yourself?

A few years ago I found the magic words, which have previously shared here, but never hurts to repeat them. These are the words of John.Tolkien, which he wrote to the publisher Stanley Avinu tired of the constant discussion about whether it is possible to publish such a "wrong" novel like "Lord of the Rings", and that maybe it should be edited somewhere halfway... or even rewritten.

"This book is written with my blood, thick or liquid — it is what it is. More I can't".

... This life is written with my blood, thick or liquid — it is what it is. More I can't, and blood one I have. And so all these useless attempts to make yourself bloodletting, with the frenzied demand "pour me another!!!", and "cut those fingers for what they don't have you"...

Broken woman and the samurai healed Mother

What is wrong with you?

To write with blood of his heart — and then my "book" can take its place among the favorite works of a good man. And it can be placed on the same shelf, with a book, who was so jealous and what the shoes so wanted to visit. Surprisingly, they can be equally valuable, although the authors — are very different.

In recognition of this fact took me several years. published

Author: Ilya Latypov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/article/53275/

Tags

See also

New and interesting